Crap!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by narcsarge, Jul 14, 2008.

1. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Less then 8 months after I purchased my 360, Microsoft drops the price and offers something that should have been available from the get-go! :mad: :bang:

XBOX 360 price reduction...

Maybe I will get another one! :rolleyes::eek:

2. BlindClown

BlindClown tinit

Thats it like , welcome to the world of consumer fustration

its the same with everything , how i see it is if you buy it within the first few months you should get the best deal they can possible afford not if you get it later on

3. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

it's because they're not making and HD DVD's thing (well apart from 360 games) so at least the ps3 has got 1 thing going for it now :D

all hail the banana

:banana:

4. narcsarge

I can see the price dropping as technology advances and cool new gizmos come out and new platforms are developed. The 360 is what 3 years old now? I just wish Microsoft would have made this packaged available when it first came out. Best thing is th 60gig hard drive. I would have gone w/ 80 but that's just me. I could certainly use the 60 where my son will probably need 200!

:hammer: <axel for flaunting the banana!>

5. Cait

Cait da Bionic is BACK!

Yeah, never fails. Usually, it's because they're getting ready to release something bigger & better... :bang: :p

6. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

The Elite has 120 GB:p

7. narcsarge

Thank you Doc Obvious :p! I bought the Pro and upgraded to the 120 after I tried out Xbox Live. Damn Microsoft fishing hook!

8. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

:fight2:

9. narcsarge

Whaaat? You were one of the dealers I had to pass w/ my new 360! You and the other pushers on this board! Try Live! You'll love it! It's the best!

Now I'm strung out like some heroin addict in a back alley!

10. Semper Fi

Semper Fi Valued Member

Yeah, they are getting rid of their stock to make room for the 60gb one...