Continue the story...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Tika, Aug 4, 2004.

1. Tika

Tika New Member

Here is a game my family used to play in the car on long road trips. One person starts the story with one sentence, and you go around adding on. I used to get very frustrated with this game when I was little because when it got to my brother he almost always said "and then he jumped off a bridge and died" thus ending the story.... so no spoil sports like that allowed... :)

I'll start:

Herbert had a really tough day at school today.

2. jokerlaughsatu

jokerlaughsatu New Member

Herbert had a really tough day at school today. The other kids attacked him with their food.

3. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

But there was one kid Herbert couldn't get out of his mind - Johnny, Johnny always disliked him and now Herbert glared hatefully at him through the mixture of pizza, burgermeat, tobasco sauce, orange juice and caramel fudge that covered his face.

4. jokerlaughsatu

Herbert had a really tough day at school today. The other kids attacked him with their food

But there was one kid Herbert couldn't get out of his mind - Johnny, Johnny always disliked him and now Herbert glared hatefully at him through the mixture of pizza, burgermeat, tobasco sauce, orange juice and caramel fudge that covered his face.

Through his mask of second rate food Herbert noticed lindsey lohan and hillary duff appear on the scene, laughing like popular girls so often will at unnecessary violence

5. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

Herbert had a huge crush on Lindsey, but she has never paid any attention to Herbert, because he was one of the loosers at school.

6. jokerlaughsatu

that girl was a teenage drama queen

7. #1 Stutta

#1 Stutta The New Boot

Herbert had a really tough day at school today. The other kids attacked him with their food.

Through his mask of second rate food Herbert noticed lindsey lohan and hillary duff appear on the scene, laughing like popular girls so often will at unnecessary violence.

Herbert had a huge crush on Lindsey, but she has never paid any attention to Herbert, because he was one of the loosers at school.

That girl was a teenage drama queen.

Herbert walked up to Lindsey and said, "Hi, I like you even though I have food on my face."

8. jokerlaughsatu

Through his mask of second rate food Herbert noticed lindsey lohan and hillary duff appear on the scene, laughing like popular girls so often will at unnecessary violence.

Herbert walked up to Lindsey and said, "Hi, I like you even though I have food on my face."

Lindsey replied " I like food even though it has you on its butt"

9. Scarlet Mist

Herbert thought he would follow up her expression of idiocy with one of his own, "how about..." he began, "we go get some together".

10. Tika

Tika New Member

Herbert thought he would follow up her expression of idiocy with one of his own, "how about..." he began, "we go get some together".

Lindsey was kind of surprised that this dork with was still standing there. She really thought he would have gotten her hint.... He may be a huge looser, but he is kind of cute with gravy on his face. She thought that maybe she should give him a chance...

11. Tittan

Tittan Valued Member

or maybe she should just poke his eye once and for all?

12. jokerlaughsatu

Lindsey was kind of surprised that this dork with was still standing there. She really thought he would have gotten her hint.... He may be a huge looser, but he is kind of cute with gravy on his face. She thought that maybe she should give him a chance...

Johnny seeing what was happening with his favorite chicks, decided to finish Herbert once and for all.

13. Hidden_Dragon

Hidden_Dragon New Member

Johnny seeing what was happening with his favorite chicks, decided to finish Herbert once and for all.

So he swung with a weak technique front/football style kick. Not knowing Herbert was a humble martial arts master dodged quickly , as he did so the food flew from his face to the face of Johnny. Herbert had blocked Johhnys awful attempt at a kick and sweeped Johhny. Johhny was on the floor with food all over himself and now .. the tables had turned everyone was not laughing at Herbert but at Johhny.

14. MiyamotoMusashi

MiyamotoMusashi Valued Member

Then Herbert was tackled by Tika.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2004
  15. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

Then there was a really bright light outside, and 529861 space ships landed -- the Miniature Giant Space Hamster invasion had begun.

PL

16. jokerlaughsatu

So he swung with a weak technique front/football style kick. Not knowing Herbert was a humble martial arts master dodged quickly , as he did so the food flew from his face to the face of Johnny. Herbert had blocked Johhnys awful attempt at a kick and sweeped Johhny. Johhny was on the floor with food all over himself and now .. the tables had turned everyone was not laughing at Herbert but at Johhny.

Then Herbert was tackled by Tika.

Then there was a really bright light outside, and 529861 space ships landed -- the Miniature Giant Space Hamster invasion had begun.

Johnny, realizing his backup had come, ripped off his shirt and and revealed a glittering golden X on his shirt. He powered up and became JohnnyX!

17. Scarlet Mist

Tika lay there on top of Herbert tickling him, oblivious to the threat of destruction only feet from her back. Herbert didn't hesitate to point it out to Tika, who was also an accomplished martial artist. They assumed the fighting stance, and prepared to take on JohnnyX and the terrible, terrible army of Ninja Rodents. :Alien:

18. MiyamotoMusashi

MiyamotoMusashi Valued Member

And then Scarlet Mist showed up. The reflection of the sun off his chrome head caused the hyper light sensitive hamsters to blow up!

19. Yama Tombo

Yama Tombo Valued Member

Afterwards, he had trouble at night trying to sleep, he couldn't get that bloody song out of his head...."This is the song that doesn't end! Yes, it goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was! And they'll continue singing it forever, just because! This is the song that doesn't end!..." The horror continued!!!!!!!!

20. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

So Herbert took two razor sharp chopsticks and poked out his own eardrums to stop the incessant song in his head. His logic was that without hearing he would hear no song in his head.
    If nothing else, he had seering pain within his head to occupy his sleepless night...