Coming to America

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Greyghost, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

Hi,

I'm coming over to Florida in August for a few weeks on holiday...

anyone wanna meet for a beer ?

i'll be in the kissime area...(is that how you spell it)

but we will have a car.

2. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

I was just down there... ALOTTTTTT of hispanic/cuban people down there. Fear the radio, none of its in english.

3. MartialArtsSnob

MartialArtsSnob New Member

Hehee, this is true. When I lived down there you would see bumper stickers that said "Will the last american to leave Miami please bring the flag". Personally I don't mind. Have you seen the Cuban women!!!!!!!

HispanicwomenrockMartialartsnobout!

4. neomusashi

neomusashi New Member

Florida rocks!!!

Though I heard they have to regularly carpet bomb the place with insectiside to keep the mosquitos away...........

the people are great though :)

5. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Hey, have fun. Make sure you go to two places, Seaworld and a little place called "Gatorland". Its all about alligators. Big ones, their really cool. I wish I could meet up with you. Surely we've got some Mappers in Florida.

6. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Darn! That is a wee bit too far for a weekend drive, unfortunately. :( Too bad you weren't a little further north - the weekend would have been a haze of Diet Coke and cookies! :D

7. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Dang....would be cool, but still a long drive from the westcoast ;)
    But if ever in the westcoast...SoCal area give me a holler :D

8. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Do stop by the best "dive" in the Kissimmee area, "Boos" and have a few Big Bamboos (sure beats cookies & soda :rolleyes: )

Go to the web site for the recipe ;) http://www.bigbamboolounge.com

When you come up to the New York area ... then you got a date!! :D ;)

9. wrydolphin

wrydolphin Pirates... yaarrrr Supporter

I might be in the area around then, depending upon when you are there. My brother and his family live around there and I was planning a trip to see them about that time.