"Come and discover, the world of the Ninja..."

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Hayseed, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Hayseed

Hayseed Thread Killer

So apparently this is a thing...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DHEOddVjIk"]Centre Ninja Saintes 16 35 44 - YouTube[/ame]

2. hatsie

hatsie Active Member Supporter

Certainly seems a strange one! I thought all buj. People would A.C. A wide berth!

But I can see A.C's interest around the one minute mark ( or is it a.c.d.c?)

Another fast track ranker? 6 th Dan in 09 prob 3-4 th six months before that.

http://youtu.be/wkXi8Yfc8J0

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
  3. Sylvain

Sylvain Valued Member

To be honest, and even though I don't like the attitude shown by bernard bordas on internet, he has been around for quite some time. Also, I have some doubts about his ranks, as it often seems to not add up, but who knows?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
  4. hatsie

He's certainly got plenty of confidence, not shy at flashing his short sword!

Really hard to work out Anthony's agenda.

5. Hatamoto

Hatamoto Beardy Man Kenobi Supporter

Ninja formation center sounds like some kind of Al Qaeda Recruitment for kids :| Ninja museum sounds pretty sweet, though, I'd visit that if I was close to it.

6. Sketco

Sketco Banned Banned

Well the modern terrorist makes use of some pretty similar skills. Blending in with civilians, improvised and stolen weapons, escape and evasion tactics, not to mention stylish outfits :D

7. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

AC seems to be trying to now side himself with the Bujinkan. Seemingly praising soke too, instead of the previous insults.

Did he realise he was completely wrong?

8. hatsie

Hmmmm. Wouldn't trust him as far as I could nage him.
    He may have woke up to the fact the 'him an her ninjer' wasn't helping sell his crap books.

9. Sylvain

Sylvain Valued Member

Its in france, not too far from my place, but if I'm not mistaking, he only leaves his own students, and those who attend his seminars in.

10. peterc8455

peterc8455 Valued Member

11. Hatamoto

Hatamoto Beardy Man Kenobi Supporter

What's VHS? :p

Maybe it's to prevent theft, you're only allowed so much hand luggage after all :p

12. Giovanni

Giovanni Well-Known Member Supporter

wow, didn't realize that ninja studied maki making. those look like futo-futo-maki! i've never seen one of those weird ball rolls though, but looks yummy regardless.

13. skuggvarg

skuggvarg Valued Member

Antony back with the bujinkan, can it really be??? Im not so convinced and to be honest it would be hilariously funny if that was the case. :love:

/ Skuggvarg

14. Sylvain

Sylvain Valued Member

Christmas season!!!