Cobra Kai Season 3

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kemposhot, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

I binged seasons 1, 2, and 3 over the past few days and I love this show! The nods to the films are a nostalgic high but the writing is so damn funny. Johnny's lack of awareness of current political correctness trends reminds me of myself a little bit, and I think deep down we all like John Kreese a little bit more than we should.

axelb likes this.
  2. Marku85

Marku85 Valued Member

I thought the show is great overall, they're doing a new season aren't they?

3. Kemposhot

Kemposhot Valued Member

yes they’re saying it’ll be out before the end of the year.

Mangosteen likes this.
  4. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

Really enjoyable show... I love the tie in to the past and the different perspectives.

See, I wish the language was more PG... I would have liked to have shared it with family but there's too much cursing for their taste.

Yes - this is what I really like... a lot of the characters are pretty fluid and can be seen as good and bad, depending on perspective.

Kemposhot likes this.
  5. Kemposhot

Kemposhot Valued Member

Martin Kove just posted that filming for season 4 is wrapped up. Should be out before the end of the year!

axelb likes this.
  6. Kemposhot

Kemposhot Valued Member

They confirmed with a teaser trailer today that Terry Silver from Karate Kid 3 will be back for season 4 which is due out on Netflix later this year! I can’t wait!

axelb likes this.