Cmaauk

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by sn11, Sep 12, 2007.

1. sn11

sn11 Woosh! Bang! Ow!

Just curious as to whether anyone belongs to or has heard of the 'Cobra Martial Arts Association UK'

Site can be found Here

I've never heard of this particular association and would be interested in any feedback about them as a whole or clubs within the association (if anyone has any knowledge)

Thanks.

Edit:

I seem to have found the club i'm after! Have the ability to train 5 nights a week, Kickboxing classes, Lots of competition, 1hr 30mins long, first hour is kickboxing, last half hour is whatever you want and they're part of the self defence association so can cover self defence, weapons training (kali) Or just work on your kickboxing more! :D

Any opinions?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2007
  2. Daniel84

Daniel84 Valued Member

never heard of them but i'm glad you've found the club you want. no one could accuse you of not putting the research in. get yourself involved in some competitions pretty early on i'd say, win, lose or draw training for competition and testing yourself against others outside your usual circle of sparring partners is fantastic for improvement.

3. sn11

sn11 Woosh! Bang! Ow!

Thanks for the advice!

Yeah i really did put the work in this time. I'm just glad i've finally found what im looking for! lol. It does get a bit annoying when you go to YET ANOTHER club which you had high hopes for and turns out theres something you REALLY dont like about it/them.