Club info

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by Falling_link, Aug 3, 2003.

1. Falling_link

Falling_link New Member

Ahh, i thought i'd annoy you all and ask does anyone know of any Tae Kwon Do clubs in Romsey, England. I know theres some in totten and southampton but unfortunatly they are a tad bit to far away from me due to transport reasons. But soon i maybe driveing, if i can pass my test that is.

2. Falling_link

Falling_link New Member

So no local clubs? aww man! I swear i heard there was one though, just don't know the details of it

3. Holgate

Holgate New Member

you can check the TAGB website, they have clubs pretty much everywhere, even in the smallest of villages

http://www.tagb.biz/

I'm sure if Puma have a website (don't know the URL) they will be able to point out a club

WTF wise I really don't know, but if you want to learn patters and sparring then ITF is the best route and I have certinally found the TAGB to be a good association and very well orginised

4. Falling_link

Falling_link New Member

Ahh cheers, i looked at the TAGB website but i found the club bit slightly awful, they had Romsey on there, yippie, but no details of the instructor or the club, all i can say is, BAHHHHHHHHH!

5. Holgate

Holgate New Member

Contact the TAGB via e-mail and they should be able to send you the instructors details, always good to speak to them before hand so they know who you are when you show up.