closed threads.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by raaeoh, Dec 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raaeoh

raaeoh never tell me the odds

I believe the mods are wrong in closing ANY thread that is dealing with child/parenting issues. Even if it is.only for a short time. No bullying issues, no keeping your kids in ma, no issues regarding kids at all! Come on! I understand that the reason for closing one specific thread recently and even suppor the decision to do so, but closing ALL pertaining to a patenting issue is just wrong.

Perhaps I am just being hard headed on this, but I am really irritated by a potentially great thread being closed . Political correctness can be more harmful than good.

2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

We have asked for a temporary closure on one thread and that for a few days no similar threads are created.

This is the time of good will and to avoid arguments on a potentially sensitive subject we have asked for your patience.

I have raised this with the other MODs and we will review our decision.

I am going to close this thread as we are discussing the matter.

Please be patient, as the original thread will be opened soon.

Thank you.

Simon.

3. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

A little explanation of why this particular thread was closed.

From the ToS.

We do police ourselves quite hard and it was another member of the MOD Team who recommended I post an explanation for the closure.

Please do report anything or anyone you are unhappy with. It will be taken seriously.

Simon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.