Clay Johnson

Discussion in 'Disabled Martial Artists' started by Joshua Powell, May 13, 2006.

1. Clay Johnson

Clay Johnson Valued Member

Hi everyone I wanted to update you on how I'm doing almost a year after my mother passed away and I broke my left leg. My leg is healed now and I walking on my crutches again. I'm still teaching and training. Again I want to thank Josh for starting this thread. Thanks to everyone who posted and for everyones prays.

www.inosanto.com/mawd/

Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
  2. mega zuki

mega zuki Valued Member

Hi Clay,

This is Doug one of your students. I think it is important to say that I percieve you as a martial artist, not a disabled martial artist. It amazes me how you have been able to quickly locate and correct alot of the flaws in my kicking, something that my last teacher who was able bodied didn't do.

You know your business well and have a multitude of skills to teach, I cannot stress to people enough the importance of learning all you can from whoever can teach you. Clay is an excellent teacher and has been a good friend! I only hope to one day have the knowledge of the martial arts that he has.

Thanks Clay I appreciate what you do for us.

3. Clay Johnson

Doug, Thanks so much for the kind words. They mean a lot. Hope to see you back in class soon.

4. Joshua Powell

Joshua Powell A white knight

For those of you who have been here long, and have been able to get to know Clay, I just wanted to let you know that he is planning of leaving MartialArts planet just for different reasons. If you want to know more about the reasons please ask him. By talking to him you may pursuade him to stay. He is a very nice guy, and if you talk to him maybe other people here can get to know him to.

5. Clay Johnson

Thanks Josh. You're a good friend.

6. Joshua Powell

Joshua Powell A white knight

It's not problem at all "Old man" :cool: *inside joke:)*