Claims of Kesatria Al Haqq

Discussion in 'Silat' started by invidulator1, Nov 1, 2013.

1. invidulator1

invidulator1 New Member

This Kesatria Al Haqq ost is jsut to clear up a common misunderstanding amouingst silat practioners.
    Kesatria al Haqq taught and invented by Mr Simon Das or guro Das has no afflication to the Royal House in Malaysia. HRH Raja Ashman did not give his premission to call this art with the extention of al haqq. There are a few schools who do have that claim which are true. Mr Das went to a mosque in Malyasia with his freinds and took pictures with HRH, as does the general public. He has never been to HRH Raja Ashmans Royal Palace let alone have a conversation with him about becoming the benefactor of the name al haqq.

Kesatria al haqq is a mixture of silat and kung fu styles put together by attending a few classes, watching videos and reading magzines and books.

He has also never engaged in any foights or combat situations that his students and fan give claims too.

Just to be careful about who telling you what?

2. inthespirit

inthespirit ignant

And why do you feel compelled to share this with us?

We’ve had a run of this political nonsense before, if I recall correctly the protagonists got banned and were ousted as some disgruntled ex-students.

3. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Good idea. And you're who again?

Also, please proofread your posts before hitting "submit." That was nearly unreadable.

4. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

How do you know this?

5. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

Yes and I always am careful about anyone who makes a grand political pronouncement as his first post. If it's any consolation I do not believe Simon Das or any of his students are members of this forum. I have also never heard of him or recall seeing anything posted about him before now which makes your first post somewhat irrelevant in general, no?

Perhaps you should tell us a little something about yourself and your issue with Mr. Das or restrain yourself from making a second post.....

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  6. invidulator1

invidulator1 New Member

I am a close friend of the Royal Family and have been trained there Royal arts.

The reason for this not to deformate anyone but to tell the truth about false claims that people have to sell there styles and make money.

To associate yourself with a Royal Family is somthing to be considered seriously. As people use these refferances as means to get into orders that they do not belong too.

7. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Do you speak for this family?

8. invidulator1

invidulator1 New Member

9. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

And you are?

10. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I call bollocks on this

Political trolling and agenda driven horse poop

11. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

I don't know what's harder to do. Figuring out the Ghalic pronunciation of words like Samhain or reading this guy's posts.

12. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

And is the Royal Family aware that you are anonymously speaking on their behalf at MAP? If I were the Royal Family, I think I'd insist on you 1) using spell check and 2) identifying yourself properly. As is, you've come here under the protection of anonymity to save us all from the false claims of someone nobody here as actually heard of. Owe you one. :rolleyes:

13. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

I'm sure this misunderstanding is quite common across the breadth of silat practitioners.

I'd think an emissary for a royal house would use their true name,or at least their emmisarial title.

Ghalic?? You mean Gallic? Or Gaelic? Please learn to differentiate twixt P-Celtic and Q-Celtic languages or you'll have to spend disciplinary time on my loading dock.

But bring a wicker man and at least two condemned criminals,and maybe a cow. We'll teach you about the the proper traditional Samhainic practices.

'Cause anything else is just "Pagan Lite"!:eek:

14. pakarilusi

pakarilusi Valued Member

False claims denouncing false claims.

With bad spelling.

Ayayayayayyyy... :p

15. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

/me walks away in embarrassment.

Give me a break man. I used my "sound it out skills." I should have known better though. :p

16. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Obvious troll, your telling me that the Malaysian royal family know that you are representing them on this issue by a one anonymous statement riddled with bad spelling and grammer on a mostly UK based MA forum? Better ways to deal with issues like this.

1-10 for effort.

Whats your real agenda? hmm

17. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  18. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

I thought the name sounded familiar. Nobody in this story is coming off very well. Das or the anonymous Royal Family emmissary.

19. invidulator1

invidulator1 New Member

And old practitioner of silat of whom is also of royal descent.

Names are not important.

Martial arts are good for what they teach. Thinking that there is a link with royality is a lack of faith in there own system and the dependentcey of lies increases to maintain there own charactor profile.

Im not conerned about if anyone is intrested in following this post or not.

The truth had to be stated so people are not deluded. Otherwise students and members of the general public might be learning less martial arts and end up following a cult.

20. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

So you, an un-named, invisible poster are the keeper of the truth.

What a load of nonsense.

How many times have we seen this on MAP?