choice

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by freespirit, Feb 28, 2004.

1. freespirit

freespirit spirit of the free

As Neo did put it quite bluntly in matrix 2, is the problem choice, are we too self aware, why are we self aware, we have already seen so many times that the human race has an undeniable craving to have the choice, would you as an individual choose not to have choice, would individuality exist without choice would we as a race be extinct if choice was not here, is the problem choice ?

i would like to here your different opinions on this subject

:cool: :confused: :Angel:

2. Megilar

Megilar New Member

It seems to be more a matter of free will. And it'd help, maybe, if you were to put the questions in a numerical form:

1. <insert question here>?
    2. <insert question here>?
    <and so on>

But in my personal biased opinion (I don't like the second Matrix Movie), I think that Matrix 2 is has too much philosphical instances. But if we were in a 'Matrix', and if I knew about it? I'd sure want out. If we had no choice, then we'd all be, more or less, the same. Heck, look at communistic countries! That's a prime example.

3. freespirit

freespirit spirit of the free

there not actual questions to answer just ideas of questions to anwer to spur discussion

4. TigerAnsTKDLove

TigerAnsTKDLove Ex-TKD'er 2005.

would i as in individual have choice yes i would because god gave us free will to do anything. we have a choice... a choice to love or not to love. a choice to hate and not to hate.

i think if choice didn't exist i think us individuals would still be here but wouldnt be making decisions on our own i think we would be following a leader. for example if someone told u to jump off a bridge you would have to do it cuz you don't have a choice.

we all need to make wise choices in our lifes... why take it away and make our world more plane? it wouldn't make any sense. we couldn't follow our hearts we would have to bow down to whoever is calling the shots and without making choices for ourselfs.