[Choi Kwang Do] So...

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by morphus, Dec 19, 2005.

1. morphus

morphus Doobrey

What you been doin' while we've been away?

2. BoredNow

BoredNow Valued Member

Let me see, I think I've mainly been working, with a bit of eating, sleeping, shopping and a dash of Choi thrown in for good measure!

You?

3. Taffy37

Taffy37 just blue

As above will a few drinks thrown in,

How's things in the land of my fathers

4. amiller127

amiller127 Chief Instructor

Changing jobs, doing gradings, working with CKD class in Gloucester, putting out fires, starting fires, training with the 4th Dans in london, writing articles for MA Mags and having a lot of fun along the way.

Ive decided to post here now that the whole rubbish has been stopped. Im not against criticism but that all went too far.

So im hoping MAP in 2006 is going to be a positive time for CKD forum.....

5. Zekosan Jekura

Zekosan Jekura New Member

Wuz up

I'm heading back to university to obtain my degree in Business Administration. School brings ya money and brings ya sucess. I have gained an extraordinary of 20 pounds since this forum closed. Yay, I'm not as skinny as I used to be. Spent like 2 grand on my teeth, had gastroscopes and everything, ya name it. Other than that, that's about it. I may continue under Alana Green whom is one year older than me in choi kwang do; however that will be unlikely due to some consequences.

6. morphus

morphus Doobrey

Well me?...I've opened a new CKD class in Cardiff, & ermm...worked & trained & ...stuff. Life in the land of my fathers is not too shabby at the mo'! Looking forward to renewed (friendly) convo' on the CKD section of MAP.