check these jokers out

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by BIrney29, Jan 7, 2003.

1. BIrney29

BIrney29 New Member

2. ogre237

ogre237 New Member

the truely sad part about it all is that people will believe it and buy that crap then think they can take on anyone until they wake up in hospital.

3. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I like this bit best....

"at an infamous Soldier of Fortune convention, he drove a steel rod through his forearm, tied it to a new Ford Mustang, and dragged the car 287 feet... without blood, without pain, without scarring."

Who buys this nonsense?

4. BIrney29

BIrney29 New Member

its laughable. i personally like where it refers to the navy seals as the best fighting force in the world. apparently everyone should know this. the "author" has obviously never heard of the SAS, French or German special forces then.

5. Blackbelt

Blackbelt New Member

It's a shame that Paul Vunak is apart of that crap. I thought he was better then that.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2003
  6. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I've not actually heard of any of the people on that site? Whats Paul Vanuk known for?

7. Blackbelt

Blackbelt New Member

Paul Vunak is best known for his anatomy of a street fight series and his emphasis on practical combat arts. He has been featured in black belt magazine several times as a legitimate teacher with some good stuff on the phillipine arts and I think combat jkd.

8. khafra

khafra New Member

Plus, Marine Force Recon beat up the Seals in the yearly interservice contest, in the unarmed combat part, although the Seals took the overall award.

9. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

These people are turds

Gotta say I swithced off on the first one half way down - what a load of Poo!

10. grandmaster mat

grandmaster mat wataaaahhh!!

when the ppl who take this up wake up in hospital they will know what a load of **** it was, these ppl will think they r undefeatable and they will try to take on someone who either has REAL martial arts skills or just someone built like a brick house!

11. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

I saw this years ago, but it was something like beatanybodyinseconds.com I thought it was a joke!

Col

12. Jim

Jim New Member

YOU GUYS ARE THE ONLY JOKE!

And to those of you who didn't read the whole thing, how about READING it all before posting your stupid half-baked ideas. Talk about opening your mouth to change feet!

This is the REAL THING. I KNOW it actually works and have been doing it for ages so can speak from experience... oh, hang on a sec, I meant the link to the penis enlargement.com site - forget all of the above... ;)

13. Geordie Boy

Geordie Boy New Member

Yeah I have heard of Paul Vunak, thought he was held in quite high esteem actually. However with drivel like that makes me wonder.

As for the seals - the Uk marines and the SAS would open a can of woop ass!

14. Jazman

Jazman New Member

oh, dissin' the seals, I have a friend or two who wouldn't be happy, oh yeah, US Marines are best anyhow :)

15. Geordie Boy

Geordie Boy New Member

I'd put money on the Chelsea Pensioners again the US marines....
    :eek:):D

16. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

Link doesn't work.....