Celebration of increased "tolerance" in martial artists is not a positive thing.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Mr. Tickles, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Flying Crane

Flying Crane Well-Known Member

Go back to your post, #83 in this thread, where you said two choices, either always back down, or always fight. These are two choices at opposite extremes. Life isn’t as simple as that. There are plenty of other choices, usually not ending in violence. So it depends.

i like to believe that I would stop a rape that was happening, but honestly, I’ve never witnessed one. I think it would be a rare thing for any of us to simply stumble upon a rape in progress. Hopefully any of us would intervene. But the odds of any of us simply stumbling into that scenario are very low. I just feel like you are creating these scenarios based on fantasy, and then using that to impose a choice between two extremes.

2. Flying Crane

Flying Crane Well-Known Member

System glitch, double post.

3. YouKnowWho

YouKnowWho Valued Member

As long as you agree with me on this. Everything else is not important. The intention is important. The method can be many.

Last edited: May 6, 2022