Catwoman

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Paratus, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Paratus

Paratus aka Mr. Rue

This movie looks terrible, sorry to anybody looking foreward to it, but in my opinion it does. What're the other people's opinion of this movie in the world of MAP?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2004
  2. #1 Stutta

#1 Stutta The New Boot

I thought Catwoman was white.

3. Furikuchan

Furikuchan New Member

The only good thing I've gotten out of this movie is more material to make fun of my sensei! He likes comic books, and his two favorite female characters happen to be Storm and Catwoman, and if you have been paying close attention to the media, both parts were played by the same woman...So now we're making up elaborate scenarios to help Sensei kidnap Halle Berry!
    Will the movie be any good? About as good as the very short-lived "Birds of Prey" series....If you don't know what I'm talking about, count your blessings.

4. Nerevar

Nerevar A son of a mother

Looks like Birds of Pray this movie is good.

5. Capt Ann

Capt Ann Valued Member

It has Halle Berry. My husband will want to see it, and probably won't care if the movie is good or not.

6. Chris_sirhC

Chris_sirhC 6th Kyu, Yoshinkan Aikido

In regards to Capt Ann's husband... well I can't say I blame him; but other then seeing Hally Berry in skimpy clothing it doesn't appear that the movie has many redeming qualities.

From the previews I have seen its not a movie I'll be rushing out to see.

7. Togakure

Togakure New Member

Who cares what colour she is?

8. nunchukpaul

nunchukpaul Banned Banned

Its halle berry in tight leather, who cares what the movies like anybody who go's to see it and cares about the film and not halle berry in tight leather has serious issues :eek:

9. Cyrax

Cyrax Forever Student

yeah halle berry is freakin hott...who cares about the storyline...

10. Tika

Tika New Member

The movie will make millions for this. Just like any movie with Vin Diesel will make money because of how sexy he is. The movie is probably gonna suck though.

11. Albert

Albert Banned Banned

Yes, catwoman is supposed to be white, thats probably one of the biggest problems with the movie. Im not even going to go see it. I mean, would you go to see a batman movie, if he was black, lol?

12. RichieRich

RichieRich Valued Member

Someone lock this thread before it gets nasty!

13. Tika

Tika New Member

Yes, yes I would, why not?

14. FireMedic

FireMedic New Member

I'm with Nunchukpaul, I couldn't care less if the movie was so bad they didn't bother to send it to video........as long as I get to see Halle Berry....:love:

I'm still in shock from Monsters Ball........:eek: :love: :D :p

15. Speed

Speed New Member

Ticket prices these days are a joke for any movie.

16. FireMedic

FireMedic New Member

I agree, this is why my wife collects coupons. $5 is better than $14 any day!!

17. #1 Stutta

#1 Stutta The New Boot

It just seems kinda weird to me. I've seen her in all the Batman movies and comics when I was a kid and it just stuck with me that she was white.

18. Paratus

Paratus aka Mr. Rue

This is off topic, but it has to be said, richierich has a great sig ;) :D

19. FireMedic

FireMedic New Member

This is a little bit of medical trivia for you all and is IN NO INTENTIONS meant to be anything else but. I have MANY multi racial friends.

Did you know that ALL people with colored skin tones are only colored for 7 to 12 layers of our 21 layers of skin? Even white people themselves have this as well. After that, every person in this world has the same color of skin. This is why all our palms and feet are lighter than the rest of us and racism is a crock of donkey dung.

So in medical terms.....she still is white.........but with a "WHOLE LOTTA" m...m.....mmm added.

Much to my delite.................:love:

By the way, Stutta...can we get deals on the "ban stick" if we by in bulk?:D

Last edited: Jul 8, 2004
  20. #1 Stutta

#1 Stutta The New Boot

Yeah, I guess I could do that. How many were you planning on buying? :D