Capcom vs SNK 2:EO

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Twimyo Jirugi, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Twimyo Jirugi

Twimyo Jirugi Me, but not

Man, does this game kick ass or what^^ (sorry about the pun) It has the best from Fatal Fury and King of Fighters along with Capcom's warriors. It finally let my live my dream of kicking all of Capcom's overrated, coin hoggers' asses with Kim Kaphwan and bring it back for SNK (even for just a little while^^). I'm workin' on gettin' XBox live so I can get my ass handed to me by some Japanese 10 year olds :D

Anyone else into this game? List your fave/best charcters.

2. Overmind1984

Overmind1984 Master of 0 and 1

If you are getting XBox Live just Capcom vs SNK: EO, you may want to consider if it is worth it. For one, you will need a very good connection to play it with little lag. For quite a lot, it really ruins the experience. http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2003-02-14&res=l Some have had success though and love it when it works.

3. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Waiting for the SNK vs Capcom 2. This is the reverse version where this time the Capcom characters and artwork are done by SNK.

4. Twimyo Jirugi

Twimyo Jirugi Me, but not

Yeah, SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom. It's bein' developed by SNK this time 'round, can't wait.

@Overmind: I'm getting it for other games aswell, such as Unreal Champoionship and Halo 2.

5. Shikamaru

Shikamaru New Member

Not to mention characters from Last blade as well. Yeah I love this game to, me being a Capcom and Snk fan well its heaven. The only thing which sucked was how crap they made Akuma, he was far to weak for my liking. And the gameplay was slow but Terry owned so did Ken, Sagat and it was good to see king. *Turns PS2 on to play it again.*

6. Swift_Lance

Swift_Lance New Member

I friggin love this game! Akuma was kinda krappy but i still try using him once in a while. EVIL RYU SHALL SLAUGHTER ALL!!!! and im really good with chun-lei, nakoruru, athena and e-honda.

One thing that sucks majorly is the fact that saving is krap. I finnaly beat U-Rugel, and the next time i play he aint there!!!! same with the stage!!!! its like it never happened!!!! AND MY SCORES ARE NEVER SAVED EITHER!!!! ITS A LOAD OF KRAP I TELL YOU!!!!! I'LL KILL ALL YOUR DOGS!!!!!! :woo:

anyone else with the same problem?