Can't log in - need different way to contact

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by Thomas, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

Howdy,
    For the past few days, I haven't been able to log in and do anything. My user name shows up on the left hand side as "being here" but I haven't been able to post, view my User CP, or anything. Right now, it seems like I might have access once again though.

The suggestion I have though is to have some sort of portal for contact that doesn't require membership or being logged in. I tried to e-mail some of the admin but I only got one response - an automated one that sent me to a list of buttons to click to e-mail people. However, none would open up for me. SO, maybe an easy to find emergency contact portal so people can say "I can't get in" and get some help would be useful.

Thank you

2. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

,I can log in but everything on the screen is reversed, and periods are at the begging of sentences please forgive my grammar etc in this post but everything is backwards! Even the MAP logo is on the other side..,

3. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Bottom of the screen, left hand side, second drop down box from the left.

It probably says test and it should say English (US).

Edit: Actually that'll be reversed for your screen won't it. :D

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  4. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

Thanks, that was really weird.

5. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

I cna access MAP from a differetn computer but fo some reason, my home computer won't let me log in. Anyone have any idea how to fix it?

On a side note, I sent an e-mail to an admin but it bounced back with a standard message of "we get a lot of e-mails and can't read them all. Please contact an admin". It linked me to a "help page" but none of the e-mails were accessible. It recommended that I contact "Anth" for help with computer issues. According to him, he hasn't been an admin for quite some time.

Would there be a way to (1) update the help list and (2) create a portal where we can contact an admin when we can't log in.

Thanks!

6. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I'll report this in the MOD forum for you.