Can women defend themselves against men?

Discussion in 'Women's Self Defence' started by FF1994, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

The Muppet at the bottom of the picture however is a big wuss. :)

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Let's be clear, you cannot fight

You think you can because you exist in a vacuum...you won't even show us said vacuum either so you are not only deluded you are afraid to stand behind your conviction too

My school is out there for all to see and we train and are close with some of the best in the world...and I mean Grandmasters in their given systems

SJ ("Morrigan") has the full respect and support of all these Grandmasters as a fighter....not a female fighter or any of that, but an actual fighter

Shr has schooled many grown men who thought she was "just a girl"...and she also has competed in the WKC at worlds in heavyweight and took bronze

She can fight and has proven it

Your turn cupcake....where is YOUR profile?

3. Hannibal

She is

She would beat you easily boy

She has beaten bigger and better than you

4. Hannibal

Medium sized wuss thank you so very much...I am down to 215 :)

5. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Stop. You're making me laugh too hard. That woman would get seriously injured if she ever engaged in a fight with a man. You and I both know it. You think because she won some point sparring matches with guys who first joined that she can defeat men. You are so delusional.

I don't have time to update my profile when all you white knights bombard me with comments.

6. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

She wouldn't have a chance against me. You don't even know my size or strength. You're speaking out of your behind. Give a break.

7. Hannibal

She can...we dont point spar at my club either buttercup

Your macho delusions are just that: DELUSIONS...a "small woman" would crush to because she is .....wait for it....TRAINED

You are experienced in one art (and not one of the stronger arts at that) whereas she is a striker, grappler and can wield a stick like a Demon....not even .entioningbher knife work which is first rate too

Cowardice noted

8. Hannibal

Because you are too much of a coward to tell us your school let alone anything else

Last guy she trounced was 6'2" and 230...no training admittedly, but that was not your key point was it fluffy?

9. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

I'm better-trained than she is, and she's much smaller, weaker, and more fragile than I am. She would be no trouble. Thanks for the laugh.

10. Hannibal

You are not better trained - you do Tang Soo Do

11. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Hahahaha no she didn't take on a man 6'2" 230. They probably sparred, and he held back as not to hurt her.

12. Jackthegolfer

Jackthegolfer Banned Banned

Sure she did. Just like how pigs fly.

13. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Yes, and?

14. Hannibal

Police helicopters

#Hannibalwinsagain

15. Hannibal

You need pictures son?

16. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Amazingly enough, we don't have a single video on the internet of a woman her size beating a 6'2" man. Hmm I wonder why.

17. Hannibal

Your school sucks

If it didn't there would be video of it

#Hannibalwinsyetagain

#usingidiotlogicagainstitself

18. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Here's a better idea: Post a video of her beating a guy. You claimed she's beaten so many. Post it on YouTube or somewhere and give a link. Seems simple enough.

19. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

I beg to differ. Schools who put their material on the internet for everyone to see are asking for people to steal it or do worse. My instructor likes his privacy, as do I.

20. Hannibal

No your turn Clarisse....quid pro quo

You have posted nothing so far and get nothing but well deserved contempt and scorn until you do

#mcdojanglife

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.