Can women defend themselves against men?

Discussion in 'Women's Self Defence' started by FF1994, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

What's wrong with those conditions? Think about what's taught in women's self defense: They're trying to convince women they can disable an attacker with their skills.

Pushing someone down and getting lucky they hit their head on the pavement requires no self defense skills and doesn't say anything about their ability to disable. A drunk man isn't a normal man; he's intoxicated and therefore, incapacitated to some degree. A man can be skinny, but my point was most of those men were way lower than a normal man in terms of strength level. They were outliars. It can be a 3rd world country; that doesn't matter. Strength disparity can be overcome with training, but like I've already said, it's very rare a woman can overcome that much of a disparity, and strength isn't the only biological difference hindering women from being able to disable men.

2. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

So you admit men and women are not equal?

3. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Well if you're a feminist, you should be able to support your stupidity. Unless you're not one, in which case, we don't have to talk about it.

4. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

Go on...

5. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Did you not hear me the first time? Size including mass and height, pain tolerance, speed, bone density, etc. I've said this so many times.

6. David Harrison

Yeah, just checking that was what you were talking about.

Trouble is, I know of women who can beat me on all those factors.

7. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

You must be one pathetic man then lol. Oh but, you do realize a woman weighting more than you doesn't mean much right? The average man has a much higher muscle to fat ratio than women.

Lol I'm starting to see why you white knight so hard... You weren't really gifted in the genetics department, were you? That's why you want to believe smaller, feeble people can defeat large, strong ones so badly? Ah, it all makes sense now.

8. David Harrison

Yes, I'm a pathetic man. I'm just glad we have shining examples of the martial ethos such as yourself to protect me from the evils of this world.

Bye troll :)

9. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

K bye.

10. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

You mean like thi where the 150 lb Pedro Sauer taps out a bodybuilder who outweighs him by 100lbs where strikes are allowed?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjFp1R5klo4"]Skills Or Muscle?: 250lb Body Builder Vs. 150lb Jiu Jitsu Black Belt - YouTube[/ame]

Yup. Clearly impossible for smaller people to beat bigger, stronger people. Especially with all that striking eh?

11. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Already seen that. Nice try. Again, 2 men, one with extensive training. One with none. Again, 1 man vs. 1 man. Not 1 man vs. 1 woman. This is too easy.

12. David Harrison

Totally different because penis.

Oh hey, he beat me to it! :D

Apparently now training does make a difference though :confused:

13. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

When one has extensive training as a MALE and the other has none, yes. If you honestly think a trained woman could've beaten that 250 lb bodybuilder, you're too delusional to have this conversation with. She would've been knocked out in seconds.

14. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

What's the point? I gave you 2 clear ones but your rancid dribbling brain wouldn't process anything that showed your utter crap idea to be false

15. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Because you're examples were made up and the other was a case where the man wasn't disabled. You can't even provide CCTV of something like that. You're provided no evidence at all whatsoever. You're a joke.

16. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

http://www.calgaryjkd.com/senseisarahjade.htm

Is this your assistant instructor who you claimed knocked a guy out?

17. Hannibal

If you cannot justify said opinion with anything other than rhetoric then yeah it's resented

Jog on as well sock puppet

18. Hannibal

19. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

I've justified my opinion with actual statistics, i.e. women injured at twice the rate of men in the military, the biological differences between men and women, the lack of any evidence of women disabling male attackers. You provided no evidence and therefore, YOU'RE the one who shouldn't be taken seriously.

20. FF1994

FF1994 Banned Banned

Lol no she wouldn't. She looks about 5'5" 150 lbs. Her "girl power" trip would end swiftly and she'd get a taste of reality. Get a clue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.