Call me noob

Discussion in 'Judo' started by Kuma, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Princess Haru

Princess Haru Valued Member

It's not just girlies who wear rash guards ;) though I could do with a plain one to replace my dark camo short sleeve, I'm sure it gives out signals that I'm more badass than I really am

2. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

[​IMG]

Class it up a bit while you're at it.

3. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

I found my old rashguard last week and tried it on.
    My ever expanding paunch did not set it off very well. :(

4. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

I always wear a rashguard nowadays, tshirts get ruined quickly, and rashguards are better at reducing abrasions.

The downside of this is that keiko without one on feels kinda wierd now,

5. mattt

mattt Valued Member

Recommend getting a long sleeved one rather than short, as I get rashes on my forearms sometimes. I have a cheap old underarmor from marshalls that does the job.

6. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Do you mean abrasions or actual 'rashes' ?

7. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

have fun in judo :)

I still remember the 2 I took. They said I did the foot sweep well :) I guess because we have those in shotokan, it carried over into the other martial art that also had a foot sweep. :)

8. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

I've found myself to be a big fan of the foot sweeps in general. I'd like to get really good at those as they seem very "work-appropriate" if you will.

9. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

Foot sweeps say in sparring would be more of a problem for me in general when its done to me because of my balance problem. But I work at it and I will adapt. :) Last time I sparred, a year ago before I got the arthritis, I got swept by my brown belt partner and I had a nice taste of floor. :) But it was so fun. :) I love the martial arts. :)