caffeine pills

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by zombiekicker, Jul 29, 2015.

1. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

What do you think of caffeine pills, I almost felt myself going into drug psychosis mode on em, unless I was just due a dip

2. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

Psychosis??

Someone pranked me with acid once when I was a kid - got lost inside a building for hours as it began growing alien-like catacombs inside as I was trying to find a way out - couldn't understand human speech - now that's usually what's meant by 'drug psychosis', I think.

Maybe you to mean the jitters? Yeah, it can do that if you're susceptible though I don't don't think there much more than a few cups of coffee's worth of caffeine in 'em. I don't know. I've never had 'em, though I have had those little bottles of - canna think of their name now, odd - anyroad these little bottles of strawberry-tasting concentrated caffiene - probably the same thing as caffeine pills.

Some don't have a high tolerance and if you're one, and it sounds like it, I'd stay away from them. That uneasy feeling you're experiencing may be your body's way of trying to send up a red flag to you that THIS AINT GOOD FOR ME

Nothing beats sound sleep and a diet of lean meat, fruits and veggies for your energy tank!

3. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

And loads of water