Bushi no Te?

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by ScottUK, Jul 6, 2011.

1. ScottUK

ScottUK More human than human...

Anyone know of the 'Bushi no Te' guys?

They have some mad videos on YouTube:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSNK37szIps"]YouTube - ‪Bushi No Te 2009 - Ron Holloway, iaijutsu solo demonstration‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tx5zIBsG7c"]YouTube - ‪Bushi No Te 2010 - Ron Holloway iaijutsu/kenjutsu demonstration‬‏[/ame]

2. ScottUK

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRi0aMyQHIw"]YouTube - ‪Bushi No Te 2009 - Ron Holloway, iaijutsu technique demonstration‬‏[/ame]

What school? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

3. ScottUK

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDx9uR2TcFw"]YouTube - ‪Bushi No Te 2010 - Randal Gustitis silat arit (sickle) form‬‏[/ame]

4. pgsmith

pgsmith Valued dismemberer

Dude!
    You just wasted 45 seconds of my life! (That's all I could stand!)

:)

5. Chris Parker

Chris Parker Valued Member

Paul, mate, just go to about 1:25 in the first clip, totally worth it. Just don't take a sip of anything first, that's all.....

Scott, seriously, what did we do to deserve that, huh? Are you searching for "The Fierce Hadou's" weapons syllabus?

I'm going to go and whimper now.....

6. pgsmith

pgsmith Valued dismemberer

Thanks for that, I just got admonished for laughing so loud at work. :D

It never ceases to amaze me what some people will put up for public consumption. The only real question here is whether he actually thinks he looks impressive, or whether he doesn't care that he looks like an idiot.

Just amazing! :)

7. Kogusoku

Kogusoku 髭また伸びた! Supporter

Uggmmppphhhh!

Attached Files:

8. Langenschwert

Langenschwert Molon Labe

Man, that's some smoove noto!

Jaysus H. :woo:

Best regards,

-Mark

9. embra

embra Valued Member

is this part of the weapons syllibus of the Hadou?

10. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

why WHY .... WWWWHHHHHYYYY????

The Bear.

11. Chris Parker

Chris Parker Valued Member

Personally, I love the way he manages to fail at both drawing and sheathing the sword.... with some of the most ineffective cutting in between! Not a single aspect was right in that little display, I'm a little amazed he managed to grab the blunt end!

Gotta love the applause at the end, though. Very savvy audience he has. Reminded me of a Madonna concert I was dragged to, with Peter Andre as support... the biggest ovation he got was when he said "This is my last song..." Just keep clapping, maybe he'll stop and go away....

12. ScottUK

Heh.

So, who are they?

13. embra

embra Valued Member

thefiercehadou.

14. embra

embra Valued Member

or maybe izumizu.

15. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

16. Langenschwert

Langenschwert Molon Labe

At least he's consistent.

And anything having to do with Madonna should be avoided at all costs. I hope you've learned your lesson.

:)

Best regards,

-Mark

17. fifthchamber

fifthchamber Valued Member

His speed is amazing actually....Really...I've never seen such blue tit-like reflexes...

The cut to the wrist and then into the kesa giri left me speechless...Amazingly good work..And his feet!? They dance like a howling Coyote dancing at the moon...Great stuff..

The only negative thing I could find to say is that by being so damned AWESOME, he makes my teachers look quite plain in comparison, and I'm sick at being shown how lacking I am by a man so fast, nimble and deft that your average emu would be startled...

Great stuff....

...............................Or not...:evil:

(Jesus Scott....Where/why/how the HELL did you find this?)

18. ludde

ludde Valued Member

Well, everyone have a special talent. And for this, Scott should get a award :) Or a punishment, depends on how you look at it.

19. ScottUK

I have a certain student with a twisted sense of humour. He sends me this crap all the time...

20. embra

embra Valued Member

is that the fiercehadou by any chance?