Bullshido

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Emil, Aug 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

Funny thing is that to me it seems most of the Bullshido folks on this thread are making good intelligent posts and not being insulting. While the frequent MAP poster responding the most is being aggressive, dismissive and saying 'stfu' and 'stfd'. Granted Gangrel is a member of Bullshido too but kind of proves the point that generalising isn't a great idea.

2. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

1. I have a whopping 5 posts at Bullshido.

2. I always vascillate on MAP between being pleasant and easy to get along with and a flaming pain in the ass, read my posting history. Like many other members of MAP, I can talk with the best of them, and I can be a pain in the ass like the best of them.

For this thread? I'm tired of the whining, bitching, and complaining. If you don't like Bullshido, fine, don't post there. But much like Christian (aka Punisher) got flamed for bringing his baggage about MAP to Bullshido, I'm going to flame people for bringing their baggage about Bullshido to MAP. It's pointless and a divisive waste of time. We have better things to do here at MAP, I would think.

3. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I can attest to that :D

I agree.

Let me add....and if you don't like MAP, fine, don't post here! ;)

4. DouglasLam

DouglasLam Valued Member

Firstly, your quote is what YOU said. Who is ****ed? Who started telling another NOT TO POST, who started telling another to STFU? Who started labelling one as imbecile? So who is the one who is ****? Me?

I have very few post in BSD. Of course, I am subjected to similar treatment too, in fact just once when I tried to share my own experience with someone who called TCM as 2000 years old of BS. However, one can easily read many other threads/topics too. And one can see, how other styles were attacked simply because they are not in MMA competitions.

I agree I am a pain in the asses of these people, such as yourself. Of course when I realize it will always end up not reasoning but attacking on a personal level whereby I will avoid confrontation and just provide relevant information. Do you see me calling them imbecile? Asinine kids? Losers? Pussy? Princess? Crybaby? Whiner? Do you see me calling you these?

The evidences are all there for everyone to read. If you want a link, I will just link to the entire forum. All one has to do is look at the 2 main forums. You will see what is it about. Making fun of other styles through STATIC pictures. Making fun of their uniforms without understanding the culture. Making fun of their styles because they prefer to perform, and not spar. Making fun of them because they dress up during their performance. Making fun of them for being slow. Making fun of them because they have katas.

How were these people being judged? Base on YOUR OWN perception of MA. Base on your limited knowledge. Base on you failure to understand people train in MA for different purpose in the modern era. Base on you incapability to understand that MA is an art too, an art to express one's body.

No, you cannot. You see MA as only fighting. You are right if you were born centuries ago whereby people fight to survive. They did not have MMA then.

Until now, whenever you fail to answer, you simply ignore and bring up ANOTHER matter. I have answered you why I do not have to post a single link to the examples in BSD. Anyone here can simply pop by and see for themselves. You have tried to get away but now turning the focus to LINKs to the examples. Just like you have to bring up Africa which was never mentioned by yourself in the first place.

You have shown how irresponsible you are. It is very clear. Because, you are ****ed of what I said. The truth hurts you and the forum which you love very much, and because I have shown you why MMA is not THAT real, something I can understand even though I like to watch such competitions.

I can understand this is something very hard for you to swallow because, others who knew, probably just ignored. Some people ignore because they feel there is no point since it is not reasoning but end up with personal attacks. However, there are some of us who believe we should not keep quiet. Why? It is nothing to brag of, but if we cannot change the narrow mindset of SOME, we can bring in another view, and allow others who might learn to be more open minded and more responsible with their words.

I will not stfu, for I know that is what you hope so you will not be exposed of your irresponsible and narrowminded nature.

Who has not been answering? :rolleyes:

5. DouglasLam

DouglasLam Valued Member

Why are you always telling others to stfu or **** off? Just because they do not agree with you?

Why? Their disagreements are so hurtful?

Do MAP a favour, others have their right to voice their opinons. Not just YOU.

And how constructive is it by teling people to stfu, **** off, calling names? Does that make YOU feel better? By attacking the person instead of responding to the points raised?

sigh

6. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

If we model this thread as a romantic comedy starring Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock, you two are due to have sexual relations any time now...

7. MaverickZ

MaverickZ Guest

you sir, owe me a new keyboard

8. Cuchulain4

Cuchulain4 Valued Member

Hahaha!

Then they move onto the "finding out that they only got together for a bet/joke/money" stage. Then onto the "being apart montage," where they reflect on how much they actually began to like the other person and realise that they need to get them back (usually with the help of a quircky less attractive best friend).

9. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Oh dear, sticky keys...? :D

10. Cuchulain4

Cuchulain4 Valued Member

ewww

What mav does on his computer is HIS buisiness.

11. MaverickZ

MaverickZ Guest

that's supposed to represent my drink snorting outof my nose from laughter, you nasty nasty people.

12. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

right settle down people ..... MAP goes offline tonight, and I dont wanna have to start proceedings on people this late in the day.... DO NOT ruin my Friday afternoon!

13. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Listen Douglas, I wish you would just drop it please.

No one knows more better than I do how BSD "makes fun of people".

Grow a couple layers of skin ok and just don't log on to BSD if that's what bothers you!

14. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

EWWWW.

Are you deliberately TRYING to make me heterosexual?!?

Where is the "vomit" emoticon?!?

15. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Well, thank every Divine Being I can think of, I *hate* Rom-Coms.

16. Tomas_Drgon

Tomas_Drgon Valued Member

Bullshido can be rough and people need a place to vent. I understand that.

There's something addictive about the site. I used to be a member there and it took me a couple of months to "deprogram".

My suggestion to all the Bullshido addicts, try this: stop reading and posting there for 1 month. Then log on and look around. You will see how silly all the wars are.

Tomas

17. Matsufubu

Matsufubu Valued Member

Try this:

STFU N00B!

LOL, U probably do TKD or some other ghey dancing art! LOL! :p

Ur art is teh suxxorz!

18. Tomas_Drgon

Tomas_Drgon Valued Member

Yeah, I do the ghey dancing art of judo.

Tomas

19. Guizzy

Guizzy with Arnaud and Eustache

I heard Judo is the ghey offshoot of tango.

20. Devoken

Devoken On the Path-Off the Rails

Judo's a fruit?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.