Bullshido

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Emil, Aug 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaverickZ

MaverickZ Guest

I challenge you to find ONE quote on bullshido where i badmouthed you behind your back. Just one.

Don't ever call me a hypocrite.

And ton't pretend like MAP's crap don't stink. Or don't you think a thread like this is encouranging hostility? Please. What you think Akasha's joining of bullshido isn't trolling? I've seen his posts there, and in the context of what he said here it's perfectly clear why he joined.

The entire idea of characterizing bullshido as one entity with one mindset just reeks of ignorance of what really goes on there. MAP isn't a rival site, it's the stupid uncle everyone pokes fun at when we're not arguing or discussing amongst each other. This is why "lurk more, n00b" is so applicable.

DOES ANYONE ON THIS DAMN SITE HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR? AT ALL? ARE YOU ALL REALLY THIS DENSE?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2006
  2. xen

xen insanity by design

ever thought that some people might just find wading through page after page of four-letter combinations tedious in the extreme?

3. MaverickZ

MaverickZ Guest

is someone standing next to you pointing a gun to your head? are you being forced to read ANYTHING anyone posts? Jesus christ, are you actually using that as some sort of arguement? what the hell is wrong with you?

by the way akasha, you plan to say on bullshido the things you've said here? or are you going to hide out here and play "teehee i'm so clever".

the hypocrisy displayed by some members here is just awe inspiring.

4. Origami Itto

Origami Itto Walking Paths

Bullshido really need to change their page layout and visual style! Surely there must be a way to appear hardcore and be practical at the same time.

That said, i can see BS and MAP coexist peacefully. Both have their good and bad sides, and more often than not, the good sides overlap. Bullshido's style and stated mission allows good discussions that wouldn't go very far in MAP, and i guess it filters out those people that the site is against anyway.

The problem of course is the "stfu n00b" crowd, but this is the internet after all ;). I believe with a litle practice you can pick the good threads from the noise. True to it's spirit, Bullshido is for those who will stand in there and fight their way through the bs to reach the ultimate pow - ehm, i mean truth!

Fyi i am not a member but i do have a look over there from time to time.

5. xen

xen insanity by design

why are you being aggressive?

why are you asking such stupid questions?

i made a valid point.

bullshido bores the ass off me.

not for any other reason than i have to wade through pages of garbage to find the posts that have any substance.

to start making half-baked emotional outbursts about no-one forcing me to read it is more than a little asinine

your right of course, in your statement of the blindingly obvious, which is why, sherlock, i don't waste my time over there.

as to what is wrong with me?

i don't know...

enlighten me...

6. MaverickZ

MaverickZ Guest

1. Make a coherent arguement and/or statement
    2. ???
    3. Profit

7. PeterG

PeterG Valued Member

Kick Chick, you might want to ban this guy now, its only going to get worse.

8. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

All I have to say is...C'MON PEOPLE!! This topic is sooooooooo tired. To the original poster... you really need to use the search function if you want to see what people have to say about Bullshido. There have been more than enough threads about this. All, I see in your post (speaking once again to the orginal poster) is an attempt to stir up trouble. Give it up. To illustrate my point I'm going to use one of the BS emoticons...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Wolf

Wolf Totalitarian Dictator

The mod/admin staff will make our own decisions thank you.

10. xen

xen insanity by design

1. sorry, am i typing in greek?

the argument is simple, some of us get bored scrolling through pages of teenagers swearing at each other in order to find the threads and posts that have something interesting to say.

how much more coherent would you like me to be?

2. can't help you there, you're on your own.

3. i can only guess you're trying to imply my problem is that i'm after profit?

sorry, dude, you lose.

no instructors in our organisation get paid, we give our time for free, indeed, i (alongside the rest of the instructors) have just injected some of our own cash into the dojo.

if someone wants to train, but can't afford it, the club helps them out, ditto for equipment expenses.

and before you throw the 'aliveness' line in my face, we spar, we grapple, we do groundfighting, we train on a concrete floor and we try and make what we do as relevant and realistic as possible and we have been doing since long before Bullshido came along to 'save us all'.

so, friend, you're not talking to a money-man or a 'LARPER'

you're talking to a guy who just prefers the company over here to the majority of the company over there.

so if you want to talk, cool.

if you want to rant, cool, but i'm not wasting my time with you.

:)

11. MaverickZ

MaverickZ Guest

that loud whooshing sound is the joke flying over your head

12. Origami Itto

Origami Itto Walking Paths

13. MaverickZ

MaverickZ Guest

fixed it for you

14. xen

xen insanity by design

yeah, the ones that don't make me laugh tend to do that...

:p

15. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

hmmm... this thread is already as tedious as the 2,300+ post thread on the Lebanon/Israeli conflict.

And not nearly as entertaining. :D

16. HwaRang

HwaRang Just don't call me flower

Pah, don't worry about it. Iv read enough of the threads to be bored of it already.

I prefer being able to actually have a discussion as opposed to competition in who can think up the most over-the-top flame.

Yawn.

17. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil wants to go climbing...

And not nearly as entertaining

Aww I dunno. Reading MaverickZ extremely pathetic attempts to 'bring xen down' is pretty entertaining.

18. koto_ryu

koto_ryu Common sense is uncommon

If you're thin-skinned and sensitive, Bullshido isn't for you. Plain and simple. If you're made of tougher stuff though, you can find a lot of valuable information in there. MAP can tend to be like an old lady's tea party: formal, polite, with everyone agreeing and gossiping. Bullshido can be seen more like a locker room: loud, boisterous, and rude at times. Two different environments. Not everyone can deal with it, but if you can it'll definitely be worth your while.

19. NaziKiller

NaziKiller New Member

This is sort of like the Israeli-Palestinian conflict: never gonna get resolved.

20. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil wants to go climbing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.