Bullshido may be shut down by interpol.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by m1k3jobs, Mar 31, 2011.

1. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

Well it wasn't that blatant to some of us.

2. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

My bad. Better than an internment camp

3. Phrost

Phrost Banned Banned

That's where we got the cheap labor to increase the site postcount.

(Unlike MAP which exploits a database glitch it refuses to fix.)

4. Dave Humm

Dave Humm Serving Queen and Country

When's the GONG SAU going to be issued ?

5. Llamageddon

Yes, I think I remember something about this... Not sure why postcounts matter in the grand scheme of things, but hey.

Hold on a minute... Are you calling Slipthejab a database glitch? He's much more than just a glitch in the matrix, you know. He is the matrix.

6. Phrost

Phrost Banned Banned

Talking about your Xbox thread, which has been unfixed for at least half a year or more, and has MAP listed on Big-Boards.com higher than Bullshido when in fact, we have roughly 5 times the traffic this place does.

7. Llamageddon

But surely some ranking shouldn't bother you too much? I guess it must do. (and I honestly have no idea what thread you're talking about)

8. Phrost

Phrost Banned Banned

9. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Oh diddums. You're seriously still crying about that? You do realise you're probably the only person in the world who even cares.

"Oh MAP hasn't fixed a glitch yet that makes their forum look bigger than mine. My forum is bigger than theirs."

Seriously, someone buy this kid a lollipop and make him shut up.

10. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Relax, it's your birthday!

11. Phrost

Phrost Banned Banned

It's cute how you paint bringing something up offhand as "crying". Like I said, the fact that your technical admins are either inept, or intentionally exploiting a glitch, doesn't bother me all that much. MAP hasn't been close to Bullshido in traffic since around 2006 and now we're easily 4 times bigger.

But in all seriousness, you're welcome to deliver that lollipop personally, tough guy.

12. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

LOL @ April Fool's keyboard battles. I think this is meant to be part two of the main joke... Troll MAP to see how long it takes to get banned and then say "HA! We got their panties bunched again!"

If anyone is craving having a guy's lollipop delivered to them, why not practice escaping the mount for a few hours? Heck, today only, make eye-contact and claim "April Fool's!"

:jester:

13. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

*runs naked through thread, flinging poo at everyone*

14. Phrost

Phrost Banned Banned

So am I to assume there will be no lollipop?

Damn, and I'd already marked it down in my training log as extra carbs. Oh well, that's 3-4 rounds on the heavybag I won't need to do.

15. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

Is it a glitch if we did it on purpose? Muahahaha.

16. Phrost

Phrost Banned Banned

Occam's Razor means it's most likely whoever is your designated tech admin, just sucks. Trying to intentionally game Big-Boards.com would be like trying to pull a scam on an elementary school bake sale.

Still, no response Cosmic Fish?

17. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

I can see where it might seem manly and aggressive to demand that a man serves you with his lollipop but uuuhhhh...maybe not so much. :jester:

18. John Titchen

John Titchen Still Learning Supporter

I think its more the fact that

1. MAPs current tech admin is absent due to work.
    2. It's not affecting the most important thing which is the running of the site, so it's likely to be a very low priority.

But on a separate note, if Bullshido is getting way more traffic then good for it. It's not my cup of tea, but it obviously fills a market requirement and has a different posting ethos to MAP, so I can't see an issue. :)

19. Phrost

Phrost Banned Banned

I don't see an issue either, really; I just have a pathological predilection for pointing out bullѕhit when I happen to come across it.

Although I also find it hilarious that Cosmic Fish popped in with a tough guy act and then disappeared after I called him on it.

20. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Nothing wrong with pointing out BS. And, I can see your point about calling people out. Here's where I'm calling BS, though.

You're out of your element and outside of your ability to make anything happen.

The Mods here are well-seasoned from having to deal with the Ninjutsu subforum. I'm thinking your ejection from this site will be creative and hilarious for MAP members, maybe not so much for you.

I wouldn't mind seeing what they could do with your avatar pic...

:evil: