Bullshido may be shut down by interpol.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by m1k3jobs, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

In our defence it's been years since we bothered, they\re pretty transparent and most people are expecting it.

2. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Never mind the Bull

Facebook appears to be out of business ....

Smurf

3. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

I instantly thought April Fool's when I saw it. Especially considering Interpol's mission, which definitely wouldn't include an MA website.

I lurked at Bullshido for a time, as I liked the concept, but once I came to the conclusion that it's basically low class, macho chest thumping drivel with no real "Bullshido-ing" involved, that turned me off so I went away. I came back to lurk only to see their admin posting videos of them getting into stupid street fights during their challenges. Needless to say, never went back, and can't say I miss it.

4. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Ours are just much more subtle.

You didn't think Coronavirus was real did you? Come on...

Mitch

5. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

But...she said she loved me!
    :cry:

6. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

Yeah, I deserve the facepalms but they did an excellent job of laying the foundation for the joke. Literally days of false threads, banning of mods and criminal allegations of illegal gun purchases from overseas which made the whole interpol concept plausible.

7. Mitch

Really? Interpol? On some little MA website? In the run up to April Fools day?

FISHED IN! :D

Sorry Mike :)

Bullshido, like everywhere else online, is some tiny little corner of not quite reality. Interpol don't care, and the fact that people think they might speaks volumes about Bullshido's PR :D

Mitch

8. Dave Humm

Dave Humm Serving Queen and Country

It's had you all discussing it though..

And that's half the point.

9. Mitch

And you. And surely you've got more important stuff to worry about? :p

Stay safe. :)

Mitch

10. Dave Humm

What.. like how I'm going to spend my hard earned cash on my car ? :)

11. Microlamia

Microlamia Banned Banned

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

12. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Amen! You've nailed it quite right.

13. Dave Humm

... but you're still talking about them.

14. The_Beak

The_Beak Valued Member

On Bullshidos Twitter feed:

Interpol Notice: The word office is misspelled in the 4th paragraph. HWat http://bit.ly/fjYi71

15. antihero.zero

antihero.zero Valued Member

This is obviously not an April Fool's joke. It is clearly subterfuge by Manga. I'm sure she planted falsified evidence over there.

And everyone knows Interpol can't spell.

16. Manga

Manga Moved On

Antihero.zero said - "This is obviously not an April Fool's joke. It is clearly subterfuge by Manga. I'm sure she planted falsified evidence over there."

Who me? Noooo, I'm lovely and cuddly and wan't to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony. I mean it's easy to see how you might mistake me for a psychotically immoral daughter of the Fallen One but it's just a case of mistaken identity I assure you :Angel:

17. Phrost

Phrost Banned Banned

Says the guy with

in his signature.

Classy!

18. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

Rebecca black is killing me.

19. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

Shouldn't you be on the run/in a safehouse somewhere? Jus' sayin'

Unless of course safehouses have internet access now. It's been a while since I've frequented one

20. Phrost

Phrost Banned Banned

It was a "compound", not a safehouse. Cripes, get the ridiculously-blatant-april-fool's-gag-story right.

Sheesh; some people.