Bullshido Gong Sau Vids

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by KempoFist, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

yes sir :(

OK, I'll ask (and no, I'm not commenting on anything else, Sarge...)

Anna, did you realy think it was the best decision to show up in the shorts and with your hands already wrapped? Was there a way to go more ingocnito, perhaps? What about a track suit, less obvious workout clothes, and wrap your hands when you got there. It did kinda seem like you were going on display...

2. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

hmmm... I posted almost the same question and it was deleted... perhaps it was the part of my post where I suggested a possible reason for thinking that wearing your costume was a good idea LOLers :Angel:

3. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

I'm sure she answered this before, might be on BS though.

4. AnnaTrocity

AnnaTrocity New Member

I was wearing the shorts because it was hot and they're light (my cars air conditioner is broken). I had actually intended to change into some BJJ gi pants and a rash guard in the parking lot.

As it was, I got in a minor car accident on the way and had to take care of that so I didnt have time to change by the time the other crew rolled in.

As for the wraps, that was actually a ****** wrap job that I also did in the parking lot.

I did a much better one at the hotel but ripped them off in a hurry when I had to take care of the car accident.

5. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

I've lost track of that thread. :)

EDIT: thanks, looks like we cross-posted!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  6. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

HAHA I can only imagine what the other driver must have thought in that moment when you got out of the car !!! Probably thought he was gonna get his ass kicked LOL :p

7. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

It wasn't JFS was it? That could explain a lot. Is there something we havn't been told? :rolleyes:

8. KenMasters

KenMasters New Member

Watch out for JFS' face to foot style. You won't like it.
    "I am bleeding, making me the victor."

9. Lam Tong Long

Lam Tong Long New Member

10. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Huh

Due to you previous spats with JFS, I can't help but wonder about the authenticity of what you are showing. Could you link to the post possibly?

You are who I think you are, right? The guy in the Lee Ying Sing video JFS posted up?

11. Satsui_No_Hadou

Satsui_No_Hadou Ultra Valued Member

Is there any way I can contact the kung fu instructor in this video to tell him he is a scum bag? :)

12. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

You can find his contact info on bullshido.

13. suiloong

suiloong Valued Member

Found this if it helps, though reading through it I suspect not.

http://martial.best.vwh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47325

Cheers

David