Bullshido Gong Sau Vids

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by KempoFist, Jul 12, 2007.

1. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Most boards don't critique the operational decisions of the staff and owners of other boards or allow it to take place on their forums. I am sure the mods and supermods of MAP used to have such a policy.

Also what legal or public safety rules were broken? None that I saw were broken by any Bulshido members..

2. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

In general charges of:

Disturbing the Peace
    Assault (or accessory to)
    Assault and Battery (as above)
    Loitering
    Trespassing
    Violation of Maryland State 4-101 criminal penalties under 4-322 (Maryland State Boxing Commision).

Could have been levied against any and all participants.

Things turned out all right but this really had the makings to go south in a big way.

3. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Way to go doug. Now you're gonna get every armchair LEO and lawyer putting in his or her two cents. :rolleyes:

I challenge you to a duel. I want Phil's contact info, you are so gonna get it for this.

Who's your second so we can arrange this. In public. And we'll make sure we have guns, drugs, parolees, and a bunch of idiots to armchair quarterback the whole thing.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  4. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

JFS wants to know if he's invited? :D

5. PeterG

PeterG Valued Member

I said that I was not around for most of the Bullshido threads, not that I didn't participate in any of them, Mr Selective Reading.

Dislike of Bullshido yes, but its for rational reasons and therefore is not a product of bias. For example all the times that Phrost said on his board that Kickchick has sand in her #$%^%$. I found this to be very demeaning. I'll skip the other items on my laundy list.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/No_BS_Ma...wtopic=135&st=150&#entry11359643entry11359643

Omar:
    "It's a challenge match. Not a fight."

No it wasn't. I offered something like that when I posted. I left it wide open. All I said was, "...are welcome to come and try me out.".

But then the Bullshido flame machine had to go into full swing talking about how she was gonna "rape" me and people asking me why I liked to beat on girls and people who don't even know who the **** I am, people who joined Bullshido after I left talking about my "reputation". How about Anna's murderous rant on emptyflower about smashing my head into the pavement and repeatedly driving her elbow into my face yada yada yada...." Yeah. Just a friendly challenge match. No ****ing way dude. It COULD HAVE been that way but this was Antony's little grudge match and you know it. This was Antony and Phrost and the rest working together in their little Black Belt cirlce jerk club working out the best way to spin this, posting flat out lies about it, editing Jack Rusher's review to make it more sympathetic to the BS audience and so on. Lies lies lies. Like you guys not having internet to look at the place but you were posting about the thing online even before you called Jack with .....not the location but and excuse about Anna being on probation. pfft...."

I think that Omar is factually challenged, especially in his claim that Rusher's review was edited by Bullshido. (Rusher hasn't made this claim.)

But what is relevant is with the way the sides were trash talking each other, this was intended to be an almost no rule fight. I think that Anna admitted that they had hadn't even formalized the rules when she arrived.

Yes, a fight in public, where it could disturb the public peace or cause public inconvenience, annoyance, or alarm. Hey, if someone directed me to a parking lot in the burbs attached to a fraternal organization or club I would assume that it was not a private location.

I dislike the idea of having pre-arranged (avoidable) fights in public where they disturb the peace. You don't, but I think in most locations the police would have arrested at least some of the participants. Of course the police would never make a mistake and arrest the wrong people as a result, I'm sure you've never heard of that happening right, counselor? Or using a arrest as an excuse to impound someone's car to search it? Or screwing over some out of towners to help a good old boy (the bald mutant).

6. AnnaTrocity

AnnaTrocity New Member

I didn't feel that any were really required. I had no intentions of doing anything to serious and Omar would never have gotten the chance. Debating the relative merits and downfalls of rules would have been annoying.

7. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Lmao! Kandi raver right down to the pacifier :D.

Hope to see you at Defqon 1 and Qlimax ;).

8. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Guys, this is drifting way OT, and can we please cut down the drugs references and the swearing? This is a good discussion we are having, lets try keep it that way.

Thanks

9. adouglasmhor

That was the reason Ana T wanted the fight moved elsewhere Mr Selective Reading. You can hear her saying it, you heard her saying plenty of other things how did yoiu miss that.

10. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

We all know your agenda. Ergo I take very little of what you say in this seriously. The higher ups here on MAP discussed and addressed it, made the decisions, so just get over it already.

And you keep ignoring what she's had to say, Mr. Selective Reading. Go figure. Read her last post.

Once again, you suffer from selective reading. Anna has made it clear in the vid, on BS, and here at MAP that the location was unacceptable. Get over it.

Too bad. That's YOUR morality, not the law, and certainly not everyone else's morality. I've said my piece about the decisions made regarding the gun, drugs and supervision, and will not address it again.

11. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

Questions for Anna:

Anna,

1) What kind of Pistol is it?
    2) If it came down to it, would you really pull that out and shoot someone knowing that you're on probation?
    3) The whole thing was messed up, would you travel 16 hours to fight someone again?
    4) Why do you bring a pistol to fights if you know stuff might get out of hand?

12. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Doesn't question 4 answer itself? ;)

13. adouglasmhor

Question for Scarlet Mist
    1/ who cares/what does it matter?
    2/ Do you think Anna T is Going to be dumb enough to answer that?
    3/ Course she would - that's what she does - usually for official events though.
    4/ See my question 2.

14. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

He already has.

15. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

1) Is your handle AnnaTrocity?
    2) Is your handle AnnaTrocity?
    3) Is your handle AnnaTrocity?
    4) Is your handle AnnaTrocity?

16. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

JFS_USA is the user name. Here are some greatest hits:

Wow, ok he makes multiple posts referring to himself as the Spiritual one. i wonder which spirit it is... maybe Pazuzu? No, he'd be more powerful. Looked more like Screwtape hahaha

but anyway that post got him this form letter from Yohan

but he wasn't alwasy like that, Slip says

Apparently he does it on purpose:

But I guess this video catches him on an off-day
    I find that last part pretty funny, because I often spar with people which to be whose father I am old enough, and they are not even a threat. For example, my 7 year old daughter has never come close to beating me. Except for that lucky shot in the junk that one time, but I recoverd before she could secure the RNC.

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed digging up the dumbest posts he made at MAP. He did actually post a lot of what seems to be good techncial advice, most of which seems to have done him no good that day in Maryland.

17. KenpoDavid

KenpoDavid Working Title

Hey Anna, the 1990s called, the 14-yr olds want their pacifier back :rolleyes:

j/k but I do have an honest question:

do any guys who are not brain-burned by strange chemicals think you are hot?

:p

-D

18. KempoFist

KempoFist Attention Whore

I see it was a joke David, but still that was uncalled for.

19. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

agreed - refrain from personal attacks please.

20. MacWombat

MacWombat Valued Member

She's also a lesbian so I don't think she cares if guys think shes hot aside from flattery.