Bullshido Gong Sau Vids

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by KempoFist, Jul 12, 2007.

1. KempoFist

KempoFist Attention Whore

Backstory:
    Omar, a Kung Fu guy has had issues with members on BS for some time, and issued a blanket challenge to anyone on there. Member Annatrocity (Kat) decided to take him up on it. She heads up to MD to meet him along with a few other friends and BS members to meet him at a location of his choosing.

Upon arrival it becomes very clear that the location is completely unsuitable due to being in public in broad daylight with a police station in close proximity. The hilarity ensues...

Cast:
    Kat - girl in Muay Thai shorts pacing about. Amateur Muay Thai fighter
    Jordan - Black guy with GJJ T-shirt on. BJJ Blue belt
    John/JFS - Tall white guy who didn't realize that casting for villains in B-rated 80's movies ended over 20 years ago. Kung Fu instructor
    Omar - Skinny kid in brown/green t-shirt. Does Kung Fu
    Jack - Camera man of second vid/Voice of reason

Pre-fight Discussion: http://youtube.com/watch?v=s3b1ropoUEs

Fight (funniest part starts at 4:20 IMO): [ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-s5iDzgIRng[/ame]

Enjoy!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  2. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

So class, I hope you've been taking notes on the "Why you shouldn't meet people from the internet" lesson.

PS. Was Quentin Tarantino scripting that first video?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  3. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

JFS is just as much of a conversationalist in person as he is on the internet it seems.
    Quite the potty mouth on him there. Nice line in racism too.
    What a tit.

4. wild_pitch

wild_pitch Melt The Guns!

You know, I have a lot of respect for BS I post over there and we hosted a local throwdown at my school, but after watching that I have to say everyone (except the camera guy) kind of comes off in a bad light.

Granted JFS is a total meathead but really what was accomplished there?

5. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Ignoring some obvious mistakes made by everyone (uhm, on probation and set up a street fight...), JFS really... wow. As bad as we've seen online.

I'm with Moose... this is why you don't meet people like that for a fight.

6. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Wow, you know the opponent is an idiot when he's getting killed from the mount, has to surrender to be let up and STILL thinks he's the winner of the confrontation...

Nice work to the racist muppet; you really showed how great you and your art are!

7. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

huh

Kinda disgraceful, actually. Perhaps Mr. Springer is a good fighter, but he doesn't seem to have learned much else from his practice. I hope that he can learn to be a bit kinder, more considerate and gracious as he continues his practice.

8. KempoFist

KempoFist Attention Whore

Ironic how the supposed meat-head MMA/BJJ guys are the ones trying to be calm and reasonable, turning the other cheek over and over ignoring his insults and his racial/sexual slurs; but as soon as he gets called "dumb" now it's time for physical violence.

I guess it's true...you don't learn respect, discipline, and humility from martial arts training, it's just who you are.

9. Banditshaw

Banditshaw El Bandido

Uggghh... I want 1/2 hour of my life back. This seems to be all across the boards as the big thing right now.

Too sad.....what's sadder is that the TMA's were represented by complete doucebags.

JFS gets the award for scumbag of the year.

10. Yohan

I personally think you do learn those things from martial arts training, just like you learn them from life. It's all about WHETHER YOU CHOOSE TO SEE the lessons or not. Some people choose a path of disrespect, others take the high road.

11. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Why are people trying to make this a TMA/MMA thing? Yes, Osiris clearly came out of that encounter with the moral and literal victory, but I'm not sure you can attribute JFS being a psychopath to his kung fu training. What was he doing there anyway? Is he Omar's teacher or something?

12. JayKayD

JayKayD Meet my friend PAIN!

I knew that guy was a midget. I remember seeing that bagwork video of his and thinking he looked tiny, yet everyone was saying he was about 180 pounds. So i guess they were just lying?

It's a shame the actual challenge match never happened. Normally i'd be pretty skeptical in a man vs women fight, but i've seen some videos of Annatrocity and she seems a very serious fighter, whereas the guy she was meant to be fighting looks like a small out of shape nerd.

13. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Huh. I was supposed to meet up with some bloke for a sparring session years ago. He cancelled on me because he was slated to fight this Springer guy. Shame I can't see YouTube at work. I'm dreadfully curious.

Who knew Maryland was such a hotbed of martial arts duels?

Stuart

14. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

All with the same guy?

This is the 3rd time he's been beaten by someone from Bullshido. You all remember Mav?

15. Yohan

Who?

Springer?

16. Moi

The sted-head racist bald guy JFS

17. Yohan

Who all has beaten him? Was it in gong sau, or during sparring matches?

18. Kew-Do

Kew-Do Valued Member

That was the biggest bunch of Bu!!**it that I have seen on this forum. It was like watching 12 year old children from Middle (Jr.High) School trying to Psych themselves up for a fight.

It's unfortunate that there are people out there that have this type of mentality or think they have something to prove!.......I must be getting old.

Kew-Do

19. Moi

From what I can make out, I wasn't there, they were all gong sau type matches.
    He asked for the fight with Mav to be stopped halfway through the stomping. I think that was slightly better organised.

20. Banditshaw

Banditshaw El Bandido

Nahhh dude you just have class.......Unlike the Baldy who is probably older than you.

That display has set MA's back....complete and utter trash is what it was.