Bulletball!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by medi, Jun 12, 2007.

1. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

It's the future!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOOw2yWMSfk"]Bulletball - YouTube[/ame]

Almost couldn't watch... too tragic

2. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

I have a pet rock I am trying to sell on Ebay! He is a pure bred and yet nobody wants it! :confused:

3. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

BWHAHHAHAAHHAAHA!!!!

Boring ball.
    Bonehead ball.
    Biatch ball.

Sweet Jesus.

here's another that is just friggin' brilliant:

Bladder Buddy:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdUMy9HzdWo&mode=related&search="]Bladder Buddy - American Inventor | American-Inventor.com - YouTube[/ame]

man American TV is just dire... absolutely dire. If you don't get it... watch the preview... please tell me no one is actually in suspsense... oh wait... thousands of Americans are.... sigh... :bang:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqOZj7t3njk&mode=related&search="]Preview Clip - American Inventor Apr 6 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2007
  4. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

oh man.. no job, no wife, no cash, crap ride......but wait

he's got bulletball!

5. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

That may just be the saddest thing I have ever seen. I really felt for that poor guy. :(

6. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

This is from the BBC2 show dragons den. i used to watch it and i gotta say it was always good value for a chuckle. And some ideas had something to them. Quite liked the show though i stopped watching after the first couple runs. It was amazing how many people would just freeze up and not be able to present their ideas under the spotlight. Just standing there fluffing up, great entertainment :p

I can imagine though loads of potential for craziness in the US version.. you know .. It's the yanks! :D

7. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

Anyone got an update on this guy, he's seriously unstable

8. LJoll

LJoll Valued Member

That was heartbreaking.

9. Terao

Terao Valued Member

Kinda gutted I mean must have been really hard for the pannel to say no. I mean I saw where he was going and it looked a laugh but... to spend 26 years does show a sign of obssession. I feel truly sorry for the guy not achieveing his dream of what he thought was a great game. Truly my heart goes out to the guy hope he gets his life back or even better Bullet Ball takes off.

What annoyed me the most was the ignorance of the people on youtube throwing around coments hiding behind there keyboard throwing racial comments around as if they were no big deal I mean there saying he hasn't got a life? Living a dream is a life that was his life sitting behind a keyboard and mocking a man for it, is someone without a life.

ps. Anyone who mocks him should be ashamed of yourselves.

10. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

Poor bloke, I really felt for him. And what makes it even sadder is the fact that he spent 26 years creating a game that really was rubbish. Just knocking a ball backwards and forwards across a circular table with your hand. :confused:

11. LJoll

LJoll Valued Member

After a while he must have realised it was actually a bit crap, but was past the "no going back" point.