Bujinkan Scotland Question

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by ShangChi, Nov 19, 2011.

1. ShangChi

ShangChi KRAV MAGA!

Hello

My wife is very interested in taking up training in Taijutsu. I wanted her to try BJJ but she wants to get her ninja on.

Her options are the Bujinkan dojos in Glasgow, which I have heard positive things about, and the Bujinkan dojo in Paisley.

I can't find any information about the Paisley dojo, other than the instructor is called Beth. Anyone train there or have any experience with the group?

Any input much appreciated, about any of the aforementioned clubs.

Thanks

:bow1:

2. baldrick

baldrick Valued Member

Hi ShanChi,

Just sent Beth a message, hopefully see will be in touch with you.

She is a good teacher and goes to Japan to train with Hatsumi Soke and the other Japanese Shihan on regular basis, so your wife will be in good hands.

I'm afraid I cant offer any info on the Glasgow club at the moment, but I would recommend that you arrange to go along and watch a class and see what you both think based on that.

Good luck with the training.

Baldrick.

www.bujinkansevenoaksdojo.org

3. ShangChi

ShangChi KRAV MAGA!

Wow, thanks for the response Baldrick and thanks for getting in touch with Beth on my behalf.

4. baldrick

baldrick Valued Member

Your welcome, no problem.

I'm not sure how quickly Beth will pick up the message, so please be patient. In the meantime, here is a link to Beth's club website:

http://www.kesshindojo.com/

Regards,

Baldrick.

5. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

OH DUDE!
    you're in glasgow!

I trained in a great bujinkan place, the instructor did a lot of RBSD and work with grapplers and boxers and mma guys.

He was one of those guys who actually knew what he was talking about and really hated ninja fan boys.
    He was going through a lot of SD stuff.
    I highly recommend
    Email the instructor. the email is on the site
    http://bujinkanglasgow.co.uk/training/

6. hatsie

hatsie Active Member Supporter

Or you could try wee jock brocas, he is also a world renowned author and phycic. And quite well, 'rounded'

7. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

I wondered how long it took before that name came up.

:ban:

8. Count Duckula

Count Duckula Valued Member

9. hatsie

hatsie Active Member Supporter

They all seemed in England, I couldn't find any in Scotland, that's the northern part of England (chuckle) op may have to make some phone calls.

He did say bujinkan though, there was a club in cumbernauld (specifically tryst center)I used to train around 93' teacher was 'billy' short bald guy, nice bloke, was under munthe at the time.

10. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

None of which seem to be Scotland.

One quick search brought up this one:

http://bujinkanglasgow.co.uk/training/

I think there is one in Ayr but I may be wrong. I know that Scotland is sparce for Bujinkan training and not down to location.

11. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

^ i posted that already

12. ShangChi

ShangChi KRAV MAGA!

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I have given her the necessary tools, now her first mission is to find her ninja sensei!

13. baldrick

baldrick Valued Member

ShangChi,

Beth has picked up my message, so hopefully she will be in touch with you soon.

Regards,

Baldrick.