Bujinkan fighting vids

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Jakesdad, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Jakesdad

Jakesdad Valued Member

This thread is in response to DWeidman and I discussing the merits and pitfalls of both BJJ and the Bujinkan. I have asked him to provide me with an unscripted "Bujinkan in action" video and was told to start a new thread. So now I ask, does anyone have any links to "bujinkan in action" similiar to "Gracies in action" where I can see teh effectiveness of the Bujinkan in a none demonstrative manner. And I already saw the human weapon episode. Thanks.

2. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Try Ralph Severe. He likes to produce videos of that sort along with his views on maintaining the relations of USA and Mexico with a element of the old KKK thrown in.

3. Jakesdad

Jakesdad Valued Member

I dont think he trains bujinkan anymore although he claims to, we are talking about kamiyama right.

4. bujingodai

bujingodai Retired Supporter

I think he is pretty open about not being in the Bujinkan any longer.
    Yes Kamiyama is Ralph

5. Senin

Senin Valued Member

He has interesting videos. Kinda unseemly though, he must weigh 300 lbs.

6. Jakesdad

Jakesdad Valued Member

Come on over Weidman the waters fine.

7. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

Yup. He started threads over on e-budo about how Texas should patrol the border and basically self police the Hispanics to the point of Germany in 1939.

They got deleted after a day. His best one was his discussion on allowing Texans to carry katanas for self protection. :confused: Go figure.

8. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

This thread is seriously for t3h funn135 :D

Will anyone post a serious answer, or a vid for the OP, if we are so lucky?

9. flashlock

flashlock Banned Banned

10. Jakesdad

Jakesdad Valued Member

11. Senin

Senin Valued Member

Know the reason why he seperated from the Bujinkan?

12. Fudo-shin

Fudo-shin Valued Member

13. flashlock

flashlock Banned Banned

14. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

Not missing anything good.

Compliant, half-LARPing, some resistance but crappy/sloppy follow ups and poor grappling techniques.

15. flashlock

flashlock Banned Banned

Yeah, figured...

They say this is JKD vs Ninjutsu, but I can't see any "ninja" moves. Just looked like bad boxing (I'm assuming the big bald guy is the ninja as the other moves more like JKD).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l_tIcuWieqo

16. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Got it. Mediocre at best. Although...

Despite Mr. Weidman's claims, it took all of six seconds to get to the ground in most of the "fights". Wow, even ninjers have to learn to grapple. *gasp*

17. flashlock

flashlock Banned Banned

Yeah, Rubber Tanto takes MMA and I think ground trains a couple times a month to augment his taijutsu. And I forget the school, but there's some place in Tasmania or NZ where the founder of the dojo was a purple BJJ belt, so they are skilled.

18. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

WTF! There has to be better than this??????????

19. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

That is Severes dojo V JKD. They got slammed later for saying they went more kickboxing than doing taijutsu.

20. IronDragon

IronDragon Banned Banned

This [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuwMOBM5xfU"]one[/ame] is interesting