Bruce Lee chewing Cannabis.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Ragnarok2005, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Bil Gee

Bil Gee Thug

You missed out "with shiny skin, shrunken testicles and no pubic hair."

2. DEATHskull

DEATHskull TKD Bearfighter

That's hot.

3. JKD_forever

JKD_forever DEADLIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahha yeah i think i'd rather have holes in my brain like regular e-****.

4. uki

uki Banned Banned

or worse...

5. JKD_forever

JKD_forever DEADLIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hums Twilight Zone theme*

6. "1 screw up will lead you a fat, infertile gyno titted muppet."

My friend is kinda lucky then isn't he? :D So how does it work for some people but not for others?

7. Bil Gee

Bil Gee Thug

A few possible reasons
    • Because everybody reacts differently to every type of medication, some people have died as a result of taking a couple of paracetomol
    • Because they are illegal, and therefore there's a lack of quality control.
    • Because your friend was sold sugar pills and trained harder believing he was taking the real thing.
    • Because your friend hasn't been taking them for long enough.

8. I think not using them much was probably the right answer. I haven't spoke to him in a long while anyway. I don't know how he's getting on.

9. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

So? it's still cheating! Athletics is not simply the pursuit of looking good or being strong. It's a spiritual discipline. This is a frigging CHURCH of health and these people are ****ing in our font. People put babies in that, you know!

10. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Your friend probably knew what he was doing then. Just like anything, if you dont abuse them, then you will get good results.

It takes awhile for your hypothalamus to shut down your testicals because of huge amounts of testosterone flooding your body. There are supplements you can take to help prevent it happening. Continued abuse when you dont know what your doing will screw your body up permanantly. Think being impotent with a MASSIVE sex drive. Worst form of torture there is.

Why bother though? The whole point of weight lifting is the mental and physical struggle you go through. As you sweat blood and tears and see an inch grow on your arms, you change as a person. Growing just because your flooding your body with chemicals isn't an achievement.

11. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

OMG, that would be the worst form of torture...

:D

12. jroe52

jroe52 Valued Member

you can't really compare steroids to marijuana due to several reasons...

1. one is a pain medicine, the other is stimulates muscle growth (or whatever steroids do)

2. marijuana is not lethal, does not cause ball shrinkage and doesn't cause you to grow manboobs... steroids do

3. steroids don't give you the munchies

4. one involves vaporization, eating or smoking... while another involves man handling with a syringe (again, steroids)

medical use information:
    http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=3376

Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
  13. Bil Gee

Bil Gee Thug

steroids is also much easier to spell than marijuana

14. jroe52

jroe52 Valued Member

i never claim i can spell:)

marry j, is a merry j?

15. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

weed sperm mobility study

16. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

Indeed it is.

:p

17. MDN

MDN Banned Banned

You think chuck norris never smoked marijuana? Give me a break. Martial artists from that era, were a special type of hippy. A kick ass cool hippy, but a hippy none the less. They were embracing people of other nations and rebeling against their own, in their own way. Face the facts, people (including MA'ists) at the time were expanding their minds, and they were probably taking THC Tai Chi.

18. jroe52

jroe52 Valued Member

yeah, so don't smoke it when your trying to have a baby:)

same thing with drinking...

think of it... if your drunk.. and can't get it up... how fast are your sperm?

if your stoned... and your fish are slow, then hey thats cheap birth control in college!

lol

19. Dr.Quinn

Dr.Quinn BOLO!!!

Even if it was the "thing to do" in that time, I have a hard time believing BL smoked it. But it is a popular BL death theory for some reason.

If you read about BL's training routines, you would see that there's probably no way he could have smoked anything and still be able to train cardio the way he did.

Even if it's true I personally think nothing less of him. He was a great MAist, and from what I can tell, a great person altogether (but I never met him :rolleyes: ).

20. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Well Australia is now changing the law. You will need a prescription to get cough tablets as of next month. Too many kids are abusing them.

I just bought some today, have a nasty cough, and you would of thought I was buying a lethal weapon. Had to sign all these forms and give them my license number etc.

On one hand it is good. It will stop kids getting REALLY high off DXM and Psudoephadrine, aswell as making it harder for people to make methamphetamine.

On the other. Its making it harder for honest people to buy something that helps them. Also, you will see chemists being robbed, and vans hijacked by gangs who need the chemicals to make meth.