Brag Book

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Geisha Girl, May 6, 2004.

1. Geisha Girl

Geisha Girl New Member

Ok this thread is for all the Grandparents,Parents,Aunties,Uncles,Godparents,
    Friends,Cousins....whatever you are of cute kids. So we can all post pictures of these really cute kids and oh and ah over them with each other. This picture is of my daughter who is my only child or as she says "lonley child" :(

Attached Files:

2. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Nice idea Geisha Girl, maybe we can expand it to include all the brilliant things our kids say and or do as well? :D I am one proud mom willing to jump on this bandwagon! (you can already see pics of my kids in the photo section ;) )

Cute little nephew story here. We went with my my sister and her hubby and my two brothers (note the names here, important to funniness of story) Mark and Bill to see KillBill Volume 1. When we got home sister's kid asked if we enjoyed the movie. My sister told him she did and she wanted to see the sequel. Joe looked kind of confused and said, what is that one called? KillMark? *imagine rimshot here*

Okay, okay, stupid, but we found it terribly funny coming from an eight year old. :rolleyes:

3. jokerlaughsatu

jokerlaughsatu New Member

here are my babys. they get along so well

Attached Files:

• pl.jpg
      pl.jpg
      File size:
      50.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: May 6, 2004
  4. Geisha Girl

Geisha Girl New Member

I think expanding this thread into cute things kids do and say is a great idea.Kill Mark!!! That is pretty cute from an 8 yr old!!
    When my daughter was potty training I would say pee pee and poo go in the potty.One day my sister was in bathroom and she was yelling" come in here you gotta see this!!!"She was laughing so hard so I went in there....My daughter was standing there clapping her hands so proud "Mama Pooh in the potty!" There was Winnie the Pooh face down floating in the potty.
    Oh and the kitty and iguanna ...their kids too.My first baby was an iguanna.

5. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Well, I have to add photos of my dog Cyndi, and cat Oliver to my Photo Gallery...... but you can see pics of my kids there just posted this week.

I have to brag about this though....

My youngest entered "My Moms The Greatest" letter when he was 7 years old and I still have a copy framed here by my puter... (snap a shot here with digital to show you!)

I was first surprised to see how neat he wrote and then read his sweet comments! :Angel:

Attached Files:

6. Geisha Girl

Geisha Girl New Member

AHHH!! KC!!! That is so sweet I just want to hug him!!!! He is an Angel!!

7. Indestructible

Indestructible New Member

:love: My daughter pretending to be a monkey at Disneyland. :love:

Attached Files:

• new.jpg
      new.jpg
      File size:
      18.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2004
  8. Tireces

Tireces New Member

Some have said I was too young to raise a child, and that in turn I've been too rough on the little tyke, but I say it's all nonsense! Just look at him, my hard parenting has toughened him up so much, he's built like a heavy bag!

Attached Files:

• bag.jpg
      bag.jpg
      File size:
      5.4 KB
      Views:
  9. Geisha Girl

Geisha Girl New Member

Wow...um that's the most ... unique child..hmm round and wearing duct tape...
    Ok ok heres another of my baby. I love these!!

Attached Files:

10. La Mancha

La Mancha Valued Member

My granddaughter.

Attached Files:

11. La Mancha

La Mancha Valued Member

My daughter and granddaughter this Christmas.

Attached Files:

12. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

awwww this is so cute:)

I don't have any kids or nephews/neices:confused:
    grandkids or godkids..........oh no, I don't have anybody:eek:
    :cry: :cry: :cry:

That's it, I'm going out to have kids now, all thanx to this thread

13. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

Nice photos, everyone! (Kiddies, pets, and heavy bags)!

Here are my babies; no, they're not human, sorry! ;)

Reason this didn't work before is the pic was 7 times too big (file size). This is a smaller version.

Attached Files:

14. Geisha Girl

Geisha Girl New Member

No Wayofthedragon DON'T DO that!! Get a pet heck a house plant...kids want things!!Like my 6 year old wants a red sports car and is already saying things like"When I was a kid" "When I was your age"(to my 4yr old nephew) Hello honey your 6!Tireces is the proud father of a punching bag .... Kinjiro your babies are so pretty!!!

15. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

I think that cat on the right needs some skin lotion or something... :D

and Geisha, she's beautiful.

And KC, I hope your son won, he deserves some kisses for that!

16. MichaelV

MichaelV New Member

My boys (they make me so proud):
    [​IMG]

Actually, I just find that picture hilarious.

This is Ethan after a night of hard drinking:
    [​IMG]

This is Joel (future computer dork - like dad):
    [​IMG]

Best story I can think of at the moment:

I shaved my head in the garage. I have very thick black hair, and it was down to my chin when I shaved it, so it made for a rather sizable pile. Later that day, Ethan came walking out into the garage. He stopped, stared at the floor for a minute, then looked up at me and said, "Uh-oh, daddy! What happened to the kitty?!"

17. Geisha Girl

Geisha Girl New Member

OMG!! The first one is soooooo funny!! So how long did your wife make you sleep on the couch? Or are you still on the couch...ROR!! Yeah you know Ethan needs help that young with a drinking problem geez I at least waited until 7!Joel is a cutie!!! And book smart too ROR. Your boys are too cute!!

18. jokerlaughsatu

jokerlaughsatu New Member

here is my skinny pig scroty

Attached Files:

19. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Here are my babies :D . Babies - HA! Jenna is as tall as I am and Jake can lift me off the ground!

Attached Files:

20. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Apparently the authorities found the idea of me raising children just too disturbing- they revoked my licence :(