body type?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by JTiedes, Mar 2, 2005.

?

which would u rather be?

1. wiry

88 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. jacked

64 vote(s)
    31.2%
  3. whatever else you want; just add it in your post

53 vote(s)
    25.9%
  1. JTiedes

JTiedes Wielder of the Wiffle.

would you rather be jacked or wiry?
    jacked= huge and muscly
    wiry= skinny looking and suprisingly strong

personally id rather be wiry, it adds an element of suprise to your fights, and its easier to maintain ( in my opinion ie; lack of supplements ect) also i think when guys are huge it looks freaky, i would never want to be a muscle head. the fact that im closer to being wiry is just a bonus :p

2. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Id prefer to be in between. The look of muscle, but strength that is greater than the look.

A build like:

[​IMG]

would always be good :D

Im about 25% there :D

3. rtkd-badger

rtkd-badger Fundimentaly Manipulated

Im with Silat.

4. Sgt_Major

shhhhhh....dont want the wife to find out! :D ;)

5. rtkd-badger

LMAO, Man you are freaking crazy :D , Said freaking coz i cant say ****ing

6. Sgt_Major

SP is [​IMG] ALL the time! :D

7. rtkd-badger

Is that animation masturbating??? :D

8. Sgt_Major

maybe ..... ;)

9. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Jacked, people who look muscular have more influence on other people and are more attractive to women.

10. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Masturbating? Jacking? :eek:

11. Daffy

Daffy Valued Member

I would rather be somewhere in between. Strong enough to get power in and lean enough to keep the speed, flexability, and cardio up without too too much extra work.

12. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

well, no one wants to be too big...and no one wants to be too small...sooo...
    hmmmm, for me it would have to be................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    hmmmm, the way I am now i reckon. I am happy with just the way I am:)

13. hazzamoffin

hazzamoffin New Member

I wouldn't want to be huge, as i don't think it looks that good.

My ideal would fall somewhere between the two, but as to where i'll only find out when i get there.

14. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

posting again, this time on a more serious note:D I think that no one wants to be too much of anything. I'm pertty sure (tho may be wrong) that most people would want to be in between rather than either or, how ever we all have different and various body types. I think that a person should look deep within their self and realize that it does'nt matter what body type you are, because weather you're big and bolky with huge muscles, a very powerful little man, or somewhere in between that is you, and in martial arts....it really doesn't matter the size on the outside, what matters is the skills on the inside. Because without those skills on the inside, the body on the outside means nothing if you can't even use it to defend yourself

Last edited: Mar 2, 2005
  15. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

To quote the Candyman - I gotta be me babe, I just gotta be me.

16. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

I'd like to be like that ripped guy in my avatar. OH WAIT :D

17. Sgt_Major

Where? I still see that scrawny guy that you used to have! ;)

:D

18. JTiedes

JTiedes Wielder of the Wiffle.

yea id like to be the same body type as i am now, just a lil bit slimmer, and im working on that :D. but that means a nice combo of both types, just like everyone else :p

19. Nyx

Nyx Valued Member

i have a beer belly and I am proud of it. :D

20. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

seriously though-
    [​IMG]
    thats what I hope to look like and i am almost there. skinny? kind of, but I prefer to spend time training than on weights, plus I like to stay in my weight class.