Body toughening to take hits

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by mikelw, Jun 3, 2003.

1. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

Or can it?

Attached Files:

2. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

And incase anyone was wondering....Yes, I ordered the Iron Crotch video.

Just curious.

3. Adam

Adam New Member

God I'm jealous. :D

I dunno, I'm inclined to believe the whole monk business, mainly on the basis that I haven't seen anything to prove it wrong.

It could be out there, but I expect only the monk knows for certain.

4. Cain

Cain New Member

Ok chris now that is going overboard :D

|Cain|

5. Adam

Adam New Member

It's certainly a very sophisticated form of penis envy. :D

I read on some nonsense MA site about three chi masters who dragged a truck a distance with their... private parts. That would make that guy on your video look like a wuss. :D

What's on the tape anyway?

6. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Can I laugh? Oh well, I'm going tol...

7. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Wouldn't it have been easier to call the AA?

8. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

Might have Steel Jackobs but......

Could have a glass jaw.

Pulling a truck with you old boy ain't gonna help when you are getting smacked in the eye!

SONSHU

9. sindo

sindo New Member

Hi Guys,
    I can understand your comments on http://www.sindo.org (I used to think the same way) - however, notice that you don't have to be a monk to protect your body..... we still have hair (at least most of us !) , and live a normal lifestyle , train seriously which includes energy generation.

If you don't believe it that is no problem.

But remember - we don't claim to be invunerable and we don't have iron balls ! ;)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2003
  10. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Hi sindo,

I admire the thickness of your skin.

You'll go far ;)

11. sindo

sindo New Member

Hi Andy,

Thanks - fortunately its not too thick and not yet winkle-ly. So costmetically it'll last a little longer. :love:

12. bishu-ronin

bishu-ronin New Member

dont meen to butt in here, but i have seen shaolin monks in action i trained at a temple and have seen the crazy stuff they do.
    they do drag stuff with their willy it is true so dont be skeptical and the do take edged weapons on their abs but have you seen their swords they are like tin. (thats why i prefer the japanese smithing) but i think conditioning is good for the body to get used to a few hits otherwise mental stuff you wont be used to the pain... i stand to be corrected.

13. Adam

Adam New Member

Oookay, let me be very careful here: why EXACTLY did they train to be able to drag logs with their tonker? Is there an iron-penis skill?

14. Knight_Errant

Or a 'budhist dick' or a 'red sand scrotum' or a 'dragon member'?

15. Knight_Errant

Cower mortals, for we have trained in the mystic and powerful budhist dick! Watch us knock buildings over with our equipment!

16. Adam

Adam New Member

Your buddhist dick is no match for my mighty dick boxing techniques.

Ok, this thread is getting out of hand.

17. Andy Pandy

Andy Pandy New Member

HAHAHAHAHA!

18. Jack

Jack Valued Member

Why do I find that so utterly, utterly funny? :D

19. SoKKlab

SoKKlab The Cwtch of Death!

The form of Chi Gung that was being refered to earlier (Something like Post 3008 in this strand) is called 'Iron Bell Cover'.

The one on Steel Gonadding is 'Iron Bell-End Cover'...

But seriously folks. Chinese Smithing is brilliant, if like any other place, it's the real deal.

Most of the 'Shaolin Weapons' are made at the local factory, from a standard cast plate. You really don't want to use them, as they have a tendency to be brittle, blunt easily and split into razor sharp shards...But gte a real sword from a real smith and it'll be perfect.

20. mikelw

mikelw New Member

I've seen it done....the guys are freaks-in a good, oh-my-god-i-wish-i -could-do-that kind of way