Body Size and Strength.

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Ero-Sennin, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radok

Radok Love myself better than U

Of course I don't think I can beat anyone down, but I can beat quite a few people down, many of said people weighing 200 pounds. I don't know where you've been, but around here there is nothing special about a 200 pound rednek, it's just another guy.

2. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Trained= Someone who can fight. Ie, through kickboxing training, or because he has been his fairshare of bar scraps.

No being 200lbs doesnt make you a good fighter. Being 45lbs heavier than your opponent gives you a massive advantage. Especially if you actually know how to fight. Now I know you like to come on the net and brag about how hard and tough you are, but saying you can beat down 200lb trained fighers even though your a skinny 17 yr old is funny.

Admit it? Your talking like your mentioning a deep secret of mine. I posted in it my journal, I'm not embarassed, I found it quite funny actually.

I dont make it a habbit of posting drunk. Pretty much for the reason that I swear uncontrolably when im drunk and would be banned pretty sharpish. Sure a hobbie of mine is to get drunk with my mates.

So you bring scales to your fights do you. "Excuse me mate, before we fight, do you mind just standing on here. I need to workout how much you weigh so I can brag about it on the internet".

How about you post a few things.

1. What ma do you train in.
    2. How long.
    3. Trained by who?
    4. Number of Ma fights.
    5. Your fight record.
    6. Weight devision you fight in

3. Radok

Karate 4 years C.D. Williamson, 7'th degree BB, All my fights have been sparring in the dojo or fights in 'da str33t' I am 170 pounds. Now that we have that out ofthe way, your definition of a trained fighter is different than mine, which explains why you find my quite believable claim so outragous. And in my experience, weighing an extra 45 pounds doesn't help much. It helps some, but not a huge amount. And I am not bragging about how amazing I am, I am using myself as an example of a fairly small, fairly strong guy who has beaten bigger but weaker opponents, thereby showing that training makes more diffence than size, which was the whole point of the argument anyway.

4. Maverick

Maverick New Member

If 45lbs only helped a bit, why are the weight classes in boxing for example less than 45lbs apart?

5. Radok

Because when you are a professional athlete, every bit counts. The competition is much closer than it is between regular people.

6. NaughtyKnight

Not according to your sig your not.

So you beat bigger people than you in Karate? lol. That is hardly the same as your initial claim of beating pretty much anyone.

How many fights of "da st33t have you had? One? Two? Thats hardly an example of you being able to beat anyone.

Exactly.

7. Radok

Old sig, had about 10 fights, never claimed to be able to beat up everybody I came in contact with, as you keep asserting. I will wait for your next riveting list of accusations. :rolleyes:

8. Torell

Torell New Member

as a matter of interest... theres a high chance you will survive if your shot in the chest close range with a shotgun. (obviously not the most powerful shotgun)
    thats whether your huge like rhino or just averange.

9. NaughtyKnight

No there isnt. Getting shot with a shotgun at close range is death.

10. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

What?! Have you ever played video games! Shotgoun = one shot close range kill! : P

Shotguns blow holes through peope dude . . . . . . .

The guy who got shot with the gun, I'm pretty sure it was a pretty crappy pistol. I was just bringing it up because I thought it was cool.

11. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

More small man syndrome. Boooriiiiiing.....
    Um, shotguns tend to remove quite large parts of your anatomy. I don't think you could survive one at close range....

12. harhar

harhar I hate semaphores

Torell: High chance of survival in a close range shotgun blast? Are you insane?

13. Radok

14. kenpo123

kenpo123 New Member

thats not true, a 150 lb guy could have super high tendons and muscle density and have shorter limbs ext and be able to do more on lifts then the 200 lb guy. i was a gym rat and have seen many things that amaze me

15. Skrom

Skrom Banned Banned

lsd music if i ever did hear it.

16. kenpo123

kenpo123 New Member

Are you for real? A shot gun that shoots pellets at close range in the chest is death, a slug,,,, well thats just death that would make orgrish.com happy

17. GhostOfYourMind

GhostOfYourMind Bewaters lil Iron Monkey

Getting shot, close range with a shot gun, will kill you. Now, in some rare case, maybe one out of 1 million people can survive a shotgun blast to the chest. Unless you can survive with a huge hole in your chest, or your head blown off, you may want to rethink or prove your statement dude. Of course, if it's an airsoft shotgun, then I see your point (it'll still sting...)...:D;)

Edit: Since we're on the topic of weapons...anyone see the thing on rail guns on howstuffworks.com? Electricity at its finest.... :eek:

18. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Yes, but they're trying to use it as an excuse to be a sissy and not lift heavy things. In those circumstances, it's best to keep things simple for the children.

19. NaughtyKnight

I hate small people syndrome.

If you are small, then lift weights and eat more to get bigger. Whats the point of arguing about it and staying small?

20. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Bigger lifts doesn't mean he's stronger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.