Blooming Lotus

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by rtkd-badger, Mar 16, 2005.

1. rtkd-badger

rtkd-badger Fundimentaly Manipulated

I have found a paralasis tick on my neck all too late. So far the muscles in my neck are inflamed and I have a cracking headache. I remember reading in one of your posts that you have had some experience with ticks and would appreciate your advice. I know I could have posted this in a private message but then no one else would benifit from it.
    For those of you who dont know what a paralasis tick is, it is a parasite which feeds on blood and when annoyed injects venom into your body which effect your central nervous system. A tick the size of a matchhead can kill a large dog and small children.

2. Buddy

Buddy Valued Member

Sounds like Lyme disease to me. Get to a doctor immediately and get a blood test.

3. Mo Lung

Mo Lung Hard work!

This is bloody obvious, but the tick is out, right? Make sure it's all out, then visit the doc to test the levels of toxicity that you've already taken. Is the headache or stiffness getting worse or better?

Most likely you'll just process it out naturally now that the tick is gone, but I'm sure some folks could help out with some topical stuff to speed up and ease the process.

I would, however, take anything blooming lotus suggests with a large pinch of salt and some considerable independant research.

4. Buddy

Buddy Valued Member

"I would, however, take anything blooming lotus suggests with a large pinch of salt"

A whole salt mine, I'd say.