Blonde joke

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by vampyregirl, Apr 28, 2012.

1. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

A blonde is watching the news with her husband when the newscaster says Two Brazilian men died in a skydiving accident. The blonde sobs How horrible! So many men dying that way!
    After a few minutes, the blonde, still sobbing, asks How many is a Brazillion?

2. seiken steve

seiken steve golden member

Ahhhh.

I liked that!

3. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

That was a pretty good one actually.

4. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

Not bad!

5. John R. Gambit

John R. Gambit The 'Rona Wrangler

That was actually a fairly decent joke.

6. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

It was a brazillion times better than I expected it to be.

7. Zealot

Zealot Valued Member

A blind man at a bar begins chatting up three blonde ladies,not knowing they're blond.He begins, "Let me tell you this great new blonde joke I heard!"
    "Just a minute,fella!",one of the ladies says as the three surround him. "Let me just inform you,I'm a blonde MMA expert,my friend to your left is a blond Muay Thai expert,and my other friend,just behind you,is a blond powerlifting expert."
    She cracks her knuckles."Now,are you sure you want to tell this 'blonde joke' of yours?"
    "No," the blind man replies. "You ladies wouldn't get it."

8. Grass hopper

Grass hopper Valued Member

A lawyer and a blonde are sitting next to each other on a plane, the flight attendant says

"Due to technical difficulties, the plane will be delayed for fourty five minutes on the runway, we're sorry for the inconvenience."

The lawyer turns to the blond and says

Lawyer-"Since we're going to be sitting here, we may as well pass the time with a game, you want to play?"

Blonde-"Sure! Sounds fun. How do you play?"

Lawyer-"I'm going to ask you a question, and if I stump you, you give me five dollars, then you ask me a question. If I can't answer, il give you forty dollars"

Blonde-"ok, you start."

Lawyer-"what is the Capitol of china?"

The blonde thinks for a while, looking very frustrated

Bonde-"I don't know, here's your five dollars"

Lawyer-"ok, now your turn."

Blonde-"what goes up a three with two legs, and comes back down with three?"

The lawyer thinks long and hard, ten minutes goes by, and he says

Lawyer-"I don't know the answer, you've stumped me, here's your fourty dollars. But out of curiosity, what is the answer?"

Blonde-"I don't know, here's your five dollars!"

9. brisrocket

brisrocket Taekwondo instructor in Brisbane Australia

Two blondes are on opposite sides of a lake.
    One blonde yells out "how do I get to the other side?"
    The other blonde then replies "you are on the other side!"

10. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Q: What do you call an intelligent blonde?

A: A golden retriever.

11. Jepha

Jepha New Member

a blonde, a red head and a brunette are lost in the desert when the red head trips over a lamp. She rubs the lamp and out comes a genie. The genie says, I will grant thee three wishes. The three girls are screaming "We're saved!" and agree to one wish each. The brunette goes first wishing to be home in the air condition with her dog... poof, her wish came true. Next was the red head. She wish to be home with a handsome man to wait on her hand and foot... poof, her wish came true. Last was the blonde. She is thinking and thinking but just can't come up with a wish to ask for. She ponders and ponders telling the genie.. "This is hard... I just don't know what I want... I wish the other two girls were here to help me". Poof...

12. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

Best joke of the thread, lol. :)