Big Stan

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Coges, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Coges

Coges Valued Member

Rob Schnieder trained by David Carradine in order to survive prison. Not the best movie of all time but it certainly has it's moments. I hope this hasn't been posted before. The movie was actually made in 2007 but for some reason only been released recently.

Some notable appearances that may make it sound like a much better movie that it is. David Carradine, Randy Couture, Don Frye, Dan Inosanto, Jennifer Morrison (Cameron from tv's House), Bob Sapp (in what has to be the weirdest interracial-homosexual relationship going round) and Simon Rhee as a Karate master.

Definitely not one for the kiddies. There is a fair amount of sick humour involved. Can't really be described here. I found it funny but I think that says more about my sense of humour rather than the movie itself. Quite a few fight sequences too. There's a good one for all the stick fighting fans out there which involves Schnieder repeatedly disarming a guy and then giving him the stick back to try again.

Anyone else bothered to see it?

2. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Yeh i saw it. Very weak unfortunatley for the calibre of Rob Schneiders level. As said some funny moments but nothing amazing.
    Best person in it was Jennifer Morrison (also the reason why I watch House)

3. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

I loved it, and strangely so did my wife. While it's a film that essentially only has 2 jokes (prison rape and OTT martial arts), they're done well. No, not the greatest film ever, but certainly good for a laugh.

4. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

It's like looking in a mirror...

5. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

You look like Jennifer Morrison?! :|