Best website to order silat gear ?..........

Discussion in 'Silat' started by manofleisure, Oct 27, 2004.

1. manofleisure

manofleisure Valued Member

I am looking for the best website to order silat gear(sarongs,clothing,training equipment,et cetra.

I am mainly looking however for a nice selection of sarongs to choose from since the ones for sale at my school look down right ugly and pricey.

I could find plenty of the hawaiian sarongs for beach wear but very little of the types of sarongs worn with silat uniforms. :confused:

2. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

If you're just looking for sarongs, try www.1worldsarongs.com

There are other good sites for weapons & other training supplies.

3. manofleisure

manofleisure Valued Member

rayon?

I was looking for the cotton style of sarons and thi website didn't have the familiar checkered styles you see many pesilats wearing.

The site did have great prices that is for sure.

4. diligentmantis

diligentmantis Valued Member

Hi The Sarong you refer too is Called Sampin, This is Slightly different from the Basic sarong ( Checked sarong) . the Clothing is called Baju Melayu and the hat is called Songkok. if you still have no luck in finding your sarong /Sampin pm me i might be able to help you.

Regards sean

5. moe389

moe389 Valued Member

I have a checkered sarong and those are the one they sell at my school. I would like to find phillipino style ones with unusal designs.

6. ICT

ICT Shaolin Malay Silat

Silat Mart

manofleisure,

There is a newly formed silat store called Silat Mart TM at WWW.SilatMart.com

It is a pretty new site and they haven't fully finished getting all of the products that they want to carry but it is a good place to start and keep in your favorites.

Sincerely,
    Teacher: Eddie Ivester

7. old timer

old timer Just well worn !

Is there a supplier of sarongs in the UK as my daughter wants one a bit different than the ones on offer at the school.

8. tellner

tellner Valued Member