beautiful counter kick

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by SON OF BOLO, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

SON OF BOLO, let's see if we can point you in the right direction.

If you are beginning martial arts, I would ask questions rather than making statements such as "superb counter kick".
    It was just a kick, a kick done within a drill, a drill from a static position when balance and timing is a lot easier than during free sparring.

Your attitude to some of the replies to your threads indicates to me you have already made up your mind as to the course of action you want to take. You do not of course need to take any advice here, but we do have some very knowledgable people in the field of martial arts, health and fitness, diet etc, so a little listening or further questioning will give you more options.

Your current course however will probably earn you a ban of some sorts.
    What sort of reply was you looking for with your original post, an agreement that it was a superb counter maybe?

2. SON OF BOLO

SON OF BOLO Banned Banned

no you translated it wrong. your little sister told you '' I WAS THE DICK'' the dick of her life.

3. SON OF BOLO

i was looking for support. it all started when spike d sent photos of nude male models to me thru pm and i cursed him out and my time on here has been downhill every since. everyones against me and no one wants to get to know me. im quite a nice chap once people stop letting their racist and homoerotic ways cloud their judgement..

im also nice with the hands also. i probably have the best pure jab on this site. but thats neither here nor their. its that dyke d cat thats spreading rumors and slander about me.

ps dont buy madden football its trash ncaas has been a superior product since 03-04 trust me on this and nfl 2k5 was the greatest football game ever.

4. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

You do have an obsession with people's little sisters. Now they say peadophiles were abused themselves so who was it? Mum? Dad?

5. SON OF BOLO

little means younger than the older sibling were im from it doesnt denote whether or not shes legal so stop reading into things you child luster. smh. obviously molestation is on your mind since you brought it up. how bout you stay outta my threads if you like your teeth.

6. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

Seriously people. It's not a good idea to continue this thread in the direction it's going. Let it go and find something else to amuse yourselves with.

SON OF BOLO. You really need to go sit in the quiet corner for a bit.

7. SON OF BOLO

dont come at me like that seriously man. u dont know me what ive done and been thru. you really dont want it with me. but on a higher note unless you all are gonna helo me in my artistic endeavors get lost if you have love compassion understanding courtesy and wisdom. welcome me into your world and ill do that same.

8. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

Why? Will you post something terribly nasty? Go sit in the quiet corner.

9. Southpaw535

Meh. Child thongs are cheaper than adult ones and it makes birthdays cheaper, just buy them something shiny.
    You're really threatening me over an internet board? Come on man we both know you're not going to come all the way down here just to try and hit me so stop with the tough guy theatrics.

10. SON OF BOLO

u wouldnt tell me that in my face i can guarantee that

11. SON OF BOLO

i dont threaten people i promise them. i dont even know you u whats the beef homie!! :bang::saz:

12. Southpaw535

Stuff like that is my beef. So what times your flight coming in?

13. Seventh

Seventh Super Sexy Sushi Time

Dear SON OF BOLO,

Look, some people act out because they lack the self esteem and act out in order to get attention. You should listen to this, as it is guaranteed to raise your self confidence. In fact, you sing along, as you would fit in very well with the song. I sincerely hope you gain some self esteem, self confidence and maybe some actual intelligence. Remember, stay pretty!

Oh, and the video has some mature content, so only watch if you reach the criteria for maturity, as the video itself is very intellectual.

Thank you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmv3WlKa6U8&sns=em"]‪Adam Sandler - I Feel Pretty - Anger Management‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

14. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

You really think i look like a male model? :love: Thankyou babe.

I really liked it when you 'cursed me out' too, made me all warm and tingly.

15. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

The Douchebaggery displayed here is staggering

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I just....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....wait - you're serious?.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

16. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

Now I think about it, it was her!! Except she said you couldn't get it up and then had some wierd sort of panic/asthma attack before things got started - you should start a thread on that sometime.

Plus my sister's only 8 years old, so really you've got to ask: what are you doing trying to crush 'pre-teen pasty' mate?

:banana:

17. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Personally I can't wait for him to turn up at Mafeking parade...

18. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

OK, this is getting out of hand.

Son of Bolo - please get your posting under control. If you'd posted this in an appropriate place and kept the insults to yourself you wouldn't have this level of antagonism.

Everyone else - you did kinda leap on Son of Bolo when it wasn't really called for. I'm gonna call this thread a dead loss and ask that everyone keep it civil in future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.