BCKEAI New members

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by Pat OMalley, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

The British Council of Kali Eskrima Arnis Instructors would like to welcome it's newest member Master Krishna Godhania who will be representing both Warriors Eskrima and Sayoc Kali.

Also appearing at this years FMA Festival are two other top class Masters who will be representing and teaching at this years festival.

Namely: Grand Master Bob Breen of JKD / Kali fame and Master Simon Wells who will be representing Lapunti Arnis De Abanico.

United we grow strong

Best wishes

Pat

2. Peter Lewis

Peter Lewis Matira Matibay

It's amazing how the BCKEAI has grown since 2006 with just three of us.

United we are growing very strong.

Gumagalang

Peter

3. Pat OMalley

Isnt it great Bro, like you said to me, what a great way to honour the late GM Roland Dantes and his dream of unity in the FMA. Well here we all are living the dream as they say.

This years Festival looks set to be the biggest and best so far and I can only see it getting better.

And to think back in 2006 many people where constantly telling us it would never happen, you would never get that many top FMA Instructors from that many FMA systems in the same room, let alone have them getting on with each other and promoting the art as a single unit.

Great to see we are constantly proving the doubters wrong and growing stronger and stronger year by year.

And it is all down to the idea of one man GM Dantes and a couple of individuals here in the UK who knew it can happen.

Thanks Peter for all your efforts and dedication through out the past 5 years, and I am sure we will ourselves be amazed as what we set out to acheive surpasses even all our expectation.

Your true Brother in FMA

Pat

4. Peter Lewis

Peter Lewis Matira Matibay

Pat

Thanks for being a great ambassador for the FMA. With your contacts and effort, we have become an international guiding light for similar Council's around the globe. I had the great honour of briefly meeting GM Dantes in 2003 and what an awesome and humble person he was. We are sharing his dream and his legacy is getting stronger day by day.

Yes, it is true that many people have doubted that the BCKEAI would even last for one year, but with determination, unshakeable focus and the humility to embrace change, we have succeeded. The BCKEAI is already far larger than I initially hoped for.

United we are strong

Peter

5. Pat OMalley

I would like on behalf of the BCKEAI cordually welcome Guro Zainul Azam of Kombat Kali in Bolton as a Candidate Executive Board Member.

Welcome to the family.

Your Brother in FMA

Pat

6. Pat OMalley

What an amazing weekend at this years FMA Festival last weekend and thy said it would never be possible. We are proud to announce that we had 99.9% of the top FMA Instructors, Masters and Grand Masters in the UK all under one roof, teaching, smiling and getting on with each other. The best FMA Festival so far and cant wait for next years.

And what great demo's from Master Nideer of the Siekh Martial Art of Shastir Vidja and Master Glenn Lobo of Silat.

While I am here I would also like to cordually welcome Guro Shamin Haque of Kalis Ilustrisimo and Guro Martin Stillitoe of Nickelstick Balintawak to the council.

It just goes to prove some people can be wrong and it is possible to unite the FMA. As we say 'United we grow strong'.

And all this started with a dream of the late GM Roland Dantes.

Mabuhay Ang FMA

Pat

7. BakbakanFighter

BakbakanFighter Valued Member

Well said Pat. A great weekend was had by all !