Batman: Dead End (Batman V Joker V Alien V Predator)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by BlackRaven, Oct 27, 2003.

1. BlackRaven

BlackRaven Oldbie

I don't know if anybody has seen this. This is a fan film, but it is very well put together. Batman V Joker V Alien V Predator. Called Batman: Dead End

2. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Thats really pretty good!

Whens the sequel coming out! ;)

3. khafra

khafra New Member

There was a week or so on about it at pvp comics a few months ago, a massive crossover fan-produced movie--but I think that's the only thing that'd make a reasonable sequel, and I doubt it'll be done well outside of a comic like pvp

4. inacan

inacan New Member

Yeah I saw it a few months ago, really well done, just imagine if they had the Bat-Suit from "Batman Returns".

5. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Blackraven, my little boy says if that picture is you that your scary looking, tho it would make a good halloween costume...

6. BlackRaven

BlackRaven Oldbie

Tell your little boy that it is Brandon Lee in The Crow. I think he had a famous dad or something, so maybe you could mention a bit about him too ;)

7. inacan

inacan New Member

Yeah, wasn't his mom Sara Lee the cake magnet?

8. BlackRaven

BlackRaven Oldbie

cake magnet? Sorry, that lost me.

9. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Sara Lee makes baked goods here in the states...I think he meant magnate... :) Oh and thanks for the ID on Brandon....

10. khafra

khafra New Member

"Cake magnate" is my best guess--"Sara Lee" brand pastries--most likely a witticism directed at the pallor of his complexion.

11. inacan

inacan New Member

Exactly, my attempt at bitting wit has failed, I must retreat to my can.