Basic Nunchuck Form+Moves

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by arts_guru, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arts_guru

arts_guru New Member

This is a helpful video for learning basic nunchuk moves and a basic form. The perosn who made this explains everything very well. Check it out!

Basic Nunchuck Moves

2. Cait

Cait da Bionic is BACK!

:confused: ??? Why in the TKD forum??

3. arts_guru

arts_guru New Member

Cause..

I take tae kwon do and in weapons class he teaches us nunchucks and this is some stuff he taught the beginning class so i posted this link for beginner nunchuckers.

4. Bronze Statue

Bronze Statue Valued Member

Ssang-jyel-bong, not "nunchuk". A Nunchuk is a video game controller and has nothing to do with martial arts.

5. Jang Bong

Jang Bong Speak softly....big stick

I think we all know someone who might switch this over the the Weapons forum...

ANTH!!!! :D

He might even "correct" the title ;)

6. StuartA

StuartA Guardian of real TKD :-)

Taekwon-do doesnt have weapons in it! :confused: Hence Caits reply!

Stuart

7. Bronze Statue

Bronze Statue Valued Member

Actually no, he'll probably identify it as the cross-posting quasi-spam it really is...

8. Gong_Sau_Rick

Gong_Sau_Rick ultimate WSL nutrider

:ban:

9. EternalRage

EternalRage Valued Member

One of the dumbest things I've seen posted here at MAP.

10. paulol

paulol Valued Member

this is a young lad who wanted to share something he has learnt in his tkd class!

don't be so harsh with your opinion and turn him off! :(

11. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Surely your instructor will have told you that the weapon is called the nunchaku and not nunchucks or anything similar?

Just because you have learnt some basics or whatever, doesn't make you an instructor. However, cross-posting the video in two completely irrelevant forums does make you a spammer.

I could ban you for it, but so far I'm having a good day. Be thankful for that. This thread is now locked.

Grrrr I hate Youtube and the other sites for making 14yo think they are instructors :mad: :bang: :woo:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.