Barium anyone?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Griffin, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

So a couple of planes created a set of lines which eventually became widespread cloudcover.
    Aside from those who play with the idea they dont exist (they dont get outside much?), Those that are capable of contemplation i ask you why no public communication of or knowledge of airial operations involving the Public domain and its peoples?
    Where was the news coverage stating weather controll and its chemical content? Where is any information released from the governments of the world proclaiming these actions as weather control which is obviously their only plausible reason for them?
    Perhaps their chemical contents arent as harmless as you would think!

At least witness them and ask yourself why our governments didnt inform us of their breakthrough in weather alteration all these years.
    If it is a democracy we live in then why no interest at all by media to the extent of exposure of companies and chemicals and etc etc.

No need to be blind to this, it aint conspiracy/religion type rubbish lol its in your face :)
    Question - "Why no public disclosure"?...

2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

It makes it pretty hard to take anyone seriously who would come on and post this in a martial arts forum and not at least post up his sources.

Come on... by now you know the drill.:rolleyes:

3. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

For my sources i cite: The ability to look up :).

When summer is coming in your area, you wont be able to miss them if your up early..

4. slipthejab

you have just earned the right to not be taken seriously. well done.

5. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

Go one up from a tinfoil hat and make a tinfoil umbrella to go with it and you will be fine.

6. AZeitung

AZeitung The power of Grayskull

Those white puffy things you see in the sky called clouds are actually just large masses of water vapor. Don't worry, they're perfectly normal.

7. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

Just observe. Thats all. Aint nothing to be done about it.
    Southern Aust. just has to be looking up around 5:30 6 am, pehaps take a quick look on the way to work for the remnants, please dont be foolish enough to think im talking about actual clouds...Next time you see a plane leaving a CONTRAIL observe its natural dissapitation etc. Then, sooner or later you will observe a CHEMtrail, which remains a white line which spreads out to create a thin smoky film - seperate ofcourse from the natural clouds it mingles with. So cumulous clouds roll by, this film remains at a slightly higher altitude for some time...

Hey, if the deal is a little crap in the air in order to slow global warming so be it. Thats life :). The question remains after youve seen it, why no public communication of any of it? thats all. Not interested in ANYTHING else about anything else...

8. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

How do i know when i see a CHEMtrail and not just a vapour trail? Can you lend me your hat so i too can see the enemy? Looking out my window right now and the sky is full of clouds. CLOUDS MAN, CLOUDS. Its a conspiracy! Your not the same Griffin i saw on tv last night are you? It's just that he had some crazy ideas and thought that everyone would believe and follow him too. :)

9. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Any chance they could fly those planes to Africa? One or two places there could do with some precipitation.

10. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

Doh, i see my error. I said "spreads out to create cloudcover" meaning a thin white film above the natural clouds if there are any. I took it for granted people would not think i meant the actual clouds!
    My bad.

11. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

If you think that a few planes dropping chem trails can have an effect on the weather patterns of something as large as a planet then you are probably a bit stupid/gullible/credulous/easily lead?
    Is that against the TOS?
    Now don't get me wrong...widespread buring of fossil fuels and the release of previously stored carbon I'm sure can have some sort of effect (and I think it is).
    But chemicals dropped from a plane?
    Just doesn't make sense.
    Look when a helicopter drops water on a forest fire. The fuel for the helicopter is stored on the helicopter. The water is stored in a big container underneath.
    Where are the amount of chemicals needed to produce mile after mile of chem trails stored on a plane?
    Can't be in the fuel containers. There's fuel in there.
    There aren't any external containers.
    Pure and simple knowledge of what we know about storage capacity shows this is is stupid rambling.
    As I see it the amount needed could not be stored on a plane and that plane still be able to get into the air.

12. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

Oh well, havent seen any for some time, just started up approx 1 week ago.

pasmith, why would you imagine global coverage? dont get carried away now! You only need affect key areas. Besides im assuming its for weather control, any other ideas? Thats my point, why no public knowledge of this activity.

13. slipthejab

how did you get knowledge of it if there is 'no public knowledge' of it? lol

14. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

Well actually my tin foil...ha ha no i just observed them a few times now, thats it. Like i said havent seen them for some time, only last week or so.
    I dont give a chit either way, dont get me wrong. Just if you are aware of them the question would be why no disclosure of activities by involved parties?.

15. DCombatives

DCombatives Valued Member

So by chance do you keep the photos of these vapor trails under your bed in a folder next to your list of world leaders that have secretly been replaced by extra-terrestrials? Just asking.

16. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

dont get carried away now!

Do you ever read what you type? If you do, do you heed your own advice?
    I'm getting carried away but your theory that shadowy super powers are controlling the weather by releasing loads of chemicals from airplanes is in the realms of possibility?
    Please.
    You need your rational filters recalibrating.

why would you imagine global coverage?

Because the weather patterns of our planet are a global system whereby local effects are the product of larger global variables. But don't let that get in the way if your fairy tale. It''s only a little fact about life and all that.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2009
  17. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

What?... TAXI LOL

18. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

There you go again, "shadowy world super powers" LOL your doing it again LOL

19. slipthejab

seriously the dumbest thread ever.

20. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

There's certainly something dumb here and it's not just this thread.