AxelB's running, lifting and kicking log

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by axelb, Sep 26, 2017.

1. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

not been feeling great, so haven't done anything else this week except 2 mile walks.

Had my flu vaccination today, which involved a longer route to the GP as there was a lot of dangerous driving by the petrol station on the more direct route.

2. axelb

not been feeling great, so haven't done anything else this week except 2 mile walks.

Had my flu vaccination today, which involved a longer route to the GP as there was a lot of dangerous driving by the petrol station on the more direct route.

Along with a dog walk I've probably done about 5 miles

Nachi and Travess like this.
  3. axelb

been distracted from logging at the moment and not much training. Another death in the family so another funeral to go to :(

Monday 27th - BJJ
    back takes from north south, one with belt, one with lapel
    lots of sparring 5 rounds (I think)

Tuesday
    pullups pushups

Wednesday 29th - BJJ
    drilled omoplata from closed guard
    3 rounds sparring

Friday pullups pushups

walking at the weekend

Monday 1 hour BJJ
    arm bar defence from in closed guard (stack and pass)
    arm bar defence from bottom with linked arms, up to stack and pass

4 rounds sparring

I've had the pleasure of sparring with a Judo blackbelt in BJJ, we start from standing, so it has been good to play starting this way.
    Also had some moments of being thrown (in an awesome way) and later I had to spend time reflecting on how awesome the throw was, in some cases so well controlled they landed in perfect position to follow up.
    I feel it's one thing to revel when you pull of a move so smoothly, and next to that is when someone pulls off a move so smoothly on you :D

4. axelb

Weekend was another funeral, so no training.
    I'm hoping that I don't have any more to go to, 4 is enough for this year :(

Training Wednesday 1 hour BJJ standing closed guard break.

Emptied my garage for building work. Only for builder to tell me it will be next week.
    Oh well, it was a good workout moving 300kg if stuff. Best move it back tomorrow and then again next week