awesome video

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by Bruce Lee II, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Bruce Lee II

Bruce Lee II Banned Banned

O MAN!!!!!>> its been like 2 yeas ever since i last posted here guys!! this forum has been dead so long. i was wondering if any of the people who have one of my videos could rehost it please because i lost my own video!!!.reformatted my comp and deit got deleted. also, im gonna polst a video of ME afterwards.. it already done . thanks guys

2. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

welcome back to the forum that has not been dead :D

3. Bruce Lee II

wasup. ey yo.. do you still have my videos?? can you repost them here?

4. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

i just said that the forum is not dead, i didn't say that i have your videos :D

5. Tansy

Tansy I train ninja guinea pigs

awww it won't load for me.

6. [T][K][D]

[T][K][D] Valued Member

probably because the vids were hosted like 2 years ago ^^...If someone has the videos, it would be much appreciated if you could share it cuz i wanna watch it too.

7. StuartA

StuartA Guardian of real TKD :-)

Im interested too... love to see 'awesome' videos :)

Stuart

8. Bruce Lee II

meh.. yea id love to see my own vids too. so you guys are all new ppl eh? damn. i wonder if the ppl from 2yrs ago still on this website so they can upload.. although.. the video is on you tube but low quality. if no one posts it ill give a link of crappy youtube. ok bie

9. Tansy

Tansy I train ninja guinea pigs

was not here 2 years ago...but I just realised I have been on this forum for a whole year!

not actually sat and talked to people for a whole year.

Tans

10. StuartA

StuartA Guardian of real TKD :-)

Not that new.. my join date was the month before you :)

Post the youtube link anyway.. go on.. now theres all this hype about it!

Stuart

11. Bruce Lee II

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO33c4hfVtE"]what is taekwondo?? - YouTube[/ame]

here the second video " what is taekwondo"

hers the first

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A84Dfj_aoSQ"]spirit of martial arts - YouTube[/ame]

the spirit of martioal arts

heres a video of me. its about 2 years old again so i can underrstand criticizm i really am better now but still here it is. i might make a better video soon

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ7vbxfbY8Y"]Hayks sparring and tricking. - YouTube[/ame]

and im still asking for the high quality vids i posted.. please! and enjoy! and comment

12. Bruce Lee II

soo. did anyone watch it?? does anyone have ,y video, have comments thanks

13. Bruce Lee II

my tkd video

here a vid of me doing tkd related stuff. like tournaments training, tricking showing off. ok this is 2 yrs old. im better now than i was before. so you can openly diss and critisize me cuz i know i sucked. but still.. you know? just for fun heres a clip of me o and i might make new video if i gigure how to put vids from my new cam to computer. ok comment pls

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uJ7vbxfbY8Y

14. hux

hux ya, whatever.

Nice kicks, but you need to clean your room.

:)

15. pulp fiction

pulp fiction TKD fighter

Cool kicks, but I hope that you cleanad that room after two years.

16. mojo shorin-ryu

mojo shorin-ryu Valued Member

why do so many tkd people drop their hands when sparring?

17. Angelus

Angelus Waiting for summer :D

its wtf tkd.. i believe according to wtf rules you cannot punch the head while sparring but u can kick, making lowed hands more efficient for this type of tournament....
    the kicks are nice and i cant do them lol ....but not my kind of stuff though... im about 90% hand techniques and 10% kicking

18. Sepheroth

Sepheroth Valued Member

I'm more of a kick kick kick person than a fist person. I have an unusual likeness for kicking.

19. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Perfect summation of WTF TKD. Strikes to the head are not allowed but I hate the fact that so many competitors have low hands. Most of the head kicks or knock outs I have seen could have been prevented by good hand postition. I usually set up kicks with feints from strikes just raise my opponents guard. All I want my opponent to do is to "think" he has to cover up his grille!

20. Bruce Lee II

ok but even kickboxeers drop their hands when theire about to kick. well in tkd, were ALways kicking!. so we always drop hands