Avengers End Game may have never been made if.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Xue Sheng, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

Infinity wars alternate ending :D
    [​IMG]

Mitch and axelb like this.
  2. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Rickson by choke!

3. Xue Sheng

You do realize it is a joke right?

Likely that interaction is why Norris studied BJJ with the Gracies and is a 3rd degree black belt in BJJ

4. Dead_pool

As was mine, it was just a demo when rickson first came over. He also studied and graded under the Machado brothers though, not the Gracie's.

Although he is also not exactly of good character anyway:

Anti equality
    Chuck Norris attacked over anti-gay scouts article

Anti vaccines:
    Link between autism, vaccines 'biological certainty'

The venom in feds' vaccinations

And wierdly anti MRI scanners:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...oisoned-during-mri-scans-sues-for-10-million/

Chuck Norris voluntarily abandons poisoning lawsuit against gadolinium manufacturer Bracco

Chuck Norris = not a cool guy any more.

Flying Crane and Grond like this.
  5. Xue Sheng

Based on that, I seriously doubt your first post had anything to do with humor.... and this one you just did certainly was not....I will not give you an argument or anything else...so please carry on.... but you will need to find another opponent....I will not get in the way of whatever your agenda is here... but for an argument... you want room 12A, next door

have a nice day

6. Dead_pool

You too, no argument from me.

I just like to make sure people know of all of his work.

Freedom of speech and all that!

7. Grond

Grond Valued Member

I don't think he ever was. He's always been an idiot in person and on TV, an incredible snob, and a closet racist.

Remember when he said Obama's reelection would lead to "1000 years of darkness". Political hacks like this are the problem with this country, but they will swear to God they are really the solution, which should make anyone listening who is reasonable cringe. Chuck Norris is no patriot, that's for sure, he just plays one on camera. Schwarzenegger is ten times the man Norris is, and a better model for conservatives too.

On the MRI thing, I'm torn. There is some evidence gadolinium and other agents carry some risks. Any injectable, really. But these people take risk and turn it into fear and doubt. But who the hell is asking Chuck Norris about vaccines anyway? Someone equally vapid in the head.

Mitch, Flying Crane and Dead_pool like this.
  8. Dead_pool

Re gadolinium safety.

gadolinium-mri-safe

"Gadolinium is extremely safe, with serious adverse reactions occurring in roughly 0.03 percent of all doses. As researchers noted in studies from 2008 and 2015 of patients exposed to gadolinium over time, those who were neither pregnant nor in kidney failure have rarely experienced side effects. In fact, fewer than 50 patients in the 30-year, 30 million-dose history complained of long-lasting side effects (such as headaches, brain fog and skin plaques)."

"Still, in this large population pool, fewer than 50 patients out of 30 million doses is a staggeringly low number—roughly on par with the 1-in-700,000 chance any random American has of getting struck by lightning in a given year."

The issue is really people with large followings have a personal responsibility to to spread insane conspiracy theories as if they were fact, especially when it can impact a large number of people.

And whilst anyone with a brain wouldn't listen to his views on medicine, there's a lot of people who do, people develop a parasocial with celebrities, which gives their views an undue weight.

Grond and Flying Crane like this.
  9. Grond

Grond Valued Member

I just watched both Missing in Action movies. It confirmed what I already knew: these are some of the most racist action movies ever made, right down to the not so last laughing Asians getting chewed down by American machine guns, and then credits.

Dead_pool likes this.