Australian Dujo's?

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Soltari, Nov 6, 2003.

1. Soltari

Soltari New Member

I learnt Ninjitsu off an instructer in my town for around 3 months, but due to personal problems, he was forced to leave. It has been around 9 months since then, and i have been unsuccsesful in finding a re-placement teacher around the area.

I was hoping if anyone here could direct me to a new instructer in Victoria, Australia, or failing that, give me refference to somewhere i could learn over the internet (as far as that could be done)

I learnt twi kwon do aswell, but Ninjitsu was something i truely enjoyed, and i am desperate to continue to a higher level of training.

Any help would be great :)

2. Greg-VT

Greg-VT Peasant

The only ninjitsu place I know of is here in Newcastle. So unless you want to come up here.....

Jim might be able to help you out.

Besides that, welcome to the forum. Another one from the land of Oz.... just remember I'm the Wizard.....

...ok, so don't. :D

3. Zamfoo

Zamfoo Valued Member

4. xplasma

xplasma Banned Banned

Australia:

Sekiei Dojo
    GWNBF/KJJR
    Damien Martin
    P.O.Box 542 Broadway, NSW 2007
    Tel: 61-2-9545-3700
    Fax: 61-2-9545-3784
    Email: Sekieidojo@yahoo.com

5. cguest

cguest New Member

Hi

we are in Melbourne, Benella, Wangaratta and up around Ballarat if thats helps

here's our site

www.ninjutsu.to

6. NinjaNath

NinjaNath New Member

i am just wondering if there is any training going on around the mid north coast? i originally started training, and it would be great to have training there again